• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTS: Ruger Mini 14, Scope and 2 mags (WA)

SigPacker

imported post

Up for sale are 3 of my guns,

Ruger Mini 14 with collapsible stock, 2 mags and a 4x Swift scope.

Its in okay shape, the rubberized stock is pretty scratched up, but new ones can be had for cheap...

SOLD

---

Firestar M45/Starvel Finish with 3 magazines (one 6 round and 2-10 round mags) This one is in beautiful shape! It conceals well and the weight buffers the recoil of the .45 round nicely! $450

---

Sphinx AT380-M - SOLD

---

I'd prefer a FTF deal here in WA (with CPL/ID) so you can see it in person, or add $25 shipping to your ffl (as long as they accept shipments from an individual)

m14_1.jpg

m14_2.jpg

m14_3.jpg

FireStar M45
m45_1.jpg

m45_2.jpg

Sphinx AT380-M
sphinx_1.jpg

sphinx_2.jpg

sphinx_3.jpg

SigPacker

imported post

Sure wish I could edit the title, but didnt want to clutter up the boards with to many for sale posts... added my FireStar M45 and Sphinx AT380M

sudden valley gunner

imported post

I am drooling over that mini, that is an excellent price. I am so tired of being a broke contractor/carpenter. All these good deals slipping by me.

SigPacker

imported post

I hear yah! That Sphinx is one sweeeeeeeet shooting gun... Made in Switzerland... I might get it refinished and keep it... not sure yet...

SP

SigPacker

imported post

I'm located on the west hill of auburn, (real close to I5 Exit 143) but id be happy to meet you reasonably half way... where are you coming from?

holepoker

imported post

I live in Colfax, but often work in and around Yakima. Half way from Yakima is still probably to far to be a good deal for either of us.

SigPacker

imported post

lower prices! Would like to move these... make me an offline offer?

SigPacker

imported post

Sietch Woolsey wrote:
I'm in MN, but shipping isn't that big of deal. Who makes the scope on the Mini?

Its a pretty cheap one, I think its swift...