Thread: Who needs a gun at a backyard cookout?

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

Weekend party crasher in Henrico County identified

By Staff Reports

Published: July 20, 2009

A man who crashed a cookout and shot one of the partygoers after a struggle is being charged with malicious wounding and a firearms violation.

Henrico County police identified the man this morning as Ian Sean Norris of the 7600 block of Beth Road.

Police said Norris stumbled into a patio party at an apartment complex in the 5900 block of Queensthorpe Court and tried to enter the building, although no one recognized the man.

Police said a struggle followed and Norris allegedly pulled out a handgun, firing twice at one of the partygoers and wounding him in the buttocks.

A police report states that "the suspect suffered multiple contusions to the head and face during the restraining process." Police arrived within minutes of the shooting.

Both the suspect and the victim were being treated at VCU Medical Center this morning.
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Post imported post

A police report states that "the suspect suffered multiple contusions to the head and face during the restraining process." Police arrived within minutes of the shooting.

Now that PD has some serious SPIN in it's Public Affairs office, lol. If that isn't politically correct for "Dude suffered a major @ss whooping" than I don't know what is.

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

Waffling

Screen test

Its all the same...........

James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Post imported post

ProShooter wrote:

By Staff Reports

A man who crashed a cookout and shot one of the partygoers after a struggle is being charged with malicious wounding and a firearms violation.

Henrico County police identified the man this morning as Ian Sean Norris of the 7600 block of Beth Road.

Police said Norris stumbled into a patio party at an apartment complex in the 5900 block of Queensthorpe Court and tried to enter the building, although no one recognized the man.

Police said a struggle followed and Norris allegedly pulled out a handgun, firing twice at one of the partygoers and wounding him in the buttocks.

Both the suspect and the victim were being treated at VCU Medical Center this morning.
    He got Forrest Gump'd :shock:

Post imported post

mercutio545 wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:

By Staff Reports

He got Forrest Gump'd :shock:
    and the BG got Rodney King'd
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
    ...and the BG got Rodney King'd
    Fictional character. We need a fictional character. Old baton-head is a real person.

For example, if the BG died in police custody, one could say he was Ugarte-ed. (Casablanca, Peter Lorre's character dies in custody under interrogation about the dead couriers and the letters of transit)

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Henrico County cookouts are geting rougher. Anybody remember the report a year or two ago when the party-crasher got wine and hors d`ouvres while waiting for the cops to come get him?

"Daddy, where did you get wounded?" "In the back yard, dumpling. In the back yard."

stay safe.

skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit