• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bossier Parish Deputy warns that OC will get you arrested

Oscarr

imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
Concealed carry: something currently classified as privileged activity by the state, requiring permission.
ANY time you ask permission from the state to do anything, you, basically, are enabling the state to claim sovereignty over not just you, but all of us.
Anything? I take it you don't have a driver's license then?

You can't be working towards getting turned into a right but in the meantime also follow the law and get a CWP if one wanted to?

For the record I don't have a CC, I only OC. Someone else getting a CWP doesn't affect my right to OC at all.

Oscarr

imported post

Go ahead, get your CWP, let them fingerprint you, photograph you, catalog you, enjoy your status as a ward of the state.
??? Pretty sure I said I don't have CWP.

So, you don't have a driver's license then? You know... photograph, catalog, etc... ask permission to drive on the roads...

Edit: Also, please don't pull the "im sticking my fingers in my ears and ignoring your questions and just gonna call you a sheeple" tactic on me, it causes you to lose all credibility. Answer my questions please. How does someone else getting a CWP affect my right to OC or give the state sovereignty over all of us? If this is actually true and you have some proof/facts on how this is true, you could convince lots of people to stop getting CWPs! Don't withold this vital information from us!

Dustin

imported post

Go ahead, get your CWP, let them fingerprint you, photograph you, catalog you, enjoy your status as a ward of the state.

Don't they already have all that on you?

Just wondering? Not picking.

Either way my prints, photo and self have been in the system for a good many years. not sure how that's relevant.

nogoodcopurmt

imported post

Oscarr wrote:
So, you don't have a driver's license then? You know... photograph, catalog, etc... ask permission to drive on the roads...

Edit: Also, please don't pull the "im sticking my fingers in my ears and ignoring your questions and just gonna call you a sheeple" tactic on me, it causes you to lose all credibility. Answer my questions please. How does someone else getting a CWP affect my right to OC or give the state sovereignty over all of us? If this is actually true and you have some proof/facts on how this is true, you could convince lots of people to stop getting CWPs! Don't withold this vital information from us!
...chirp, chirp... :quirky

Dustin

imported post

smoking357 wrote:
Dustin wrote:
Either way my prints, photo and self have been in the system for a good many years.
If you were able, would you have this information deleted from their "system?"
Probably.

Although I see the point, I'm not convinced that the big bad wolf government exist to come and take my guns.

Who do you really think is going to take on the task of Gun Confiscation? Isn't that what you want anyway, How dare the Gov. Come and take my guns, why not give them your address?

My point is that I think it is POINTLESS to try and hide your credentials as if that means much anyway. If you haven't figured out it's 2009. I can pull up your street address and phone number right now if I were at home. I could even show you a picture of your house from the road where you sit all day on your PC.

So tell me, what do you really think the LSP have when they get your address(Public Info), & Picture(Public Info)?

FishingBack

imported post

Mark - I need it because the evil regimes of Arkansas, Texas, and Oklahoma don't recognize the right to open carry, and I feel the need to protect myself and my family in these evil evil states, as it is a necessity for me to regularly travel there.

FishingBack

imported post

I work for the state. Lol. I've been fingerprinted, photographed,and background-checked from here to kingdom come.