Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Outrage over nat'l CCW (RE: Thune Amendment) led by Greg Nickels

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,863

    Post imported post


  2. #2
    Regular Member mtlhdtodd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Federal Way, Wa
    Posts
    123

    Post imported post

    Dave,

    A small world, I was at the event Sat and then this. I have met the woman killed. She was a friend of a friend of my wife and this has my wife spooked. But now more the ever she understands why I carry and I keep my handgun at arms reach even at home.

    Mayor McCheese and the local news outlets are as clueless as ever.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    736

    Post imported post

    mtlhdtodd wrote:
    Dave,

    A small world, I was at the event Sat and then this. I have met the woman killed. She was a friend of a friend of my wife and this has my wife spooked. But now more the ever she understands why I carry and I keep my handgun at arms reach even at home.

    Mayor McCheese and the local news outlets are as clueless as ever.
    Any chance you could get her to come out as pro-gun?

    "Friend of murder victim doesn't blame firearms" or "Friend of murder victim obtains CHL"

  4. #4
    Regular Member amlevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,953

    Post imported post

    Since the weapon used in this killing was a knife will Mayor Small Change come out as strong against knives. Lots of kitchen knives used in killings so does that mean that he will try and ban businesses like Williams Sonoma? Will Boy Scouts have to give up their #1 tool?

    Wonder what might have been the outcome if one of the victims, or for that matter a neighbor who might have seen the attacker, had been armed with a gun.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

    "If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

  5. #5
    Regular Member kwiebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington, United States
    Posts
    206

    Post imported post

    What has really disgusted me about this is how the libs have come out and claimed their support of states' rights was a reason they opposed the bill.



  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,863

    Post imported post

    kwiebe wrote:
    What has really disgusted me about this is how the libs have come out and claimed their support of states' rights was a reason they opposed the bill.

    That one was priceless. So long as people like Schumer, Feinstein and Lautenberg are on Capitol Hill, I will never be short of things to write about.


  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    , , USA
    Posts
    87

    Post imported post

    That was rather oblique of them... I did laugh a little harder about what the North Koreans called Hillary Clinton today though. "Funny lady" who "looks like a primary schoolgirl and sometimes a pensioner going shopping". Them is fightin' words.

  8. #8
    Regular Member amlevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,953

    Post imported post

    Dave Workman wrote:

    So long as people like Schumer, Feinstein and Lautenberg are on Capitol Hill, I will never be short of things to write about.

    The Three Stooges of Capitol Hill. Maybe they could make movies.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

    "If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Spokane, Washington, USA
    Posts
    558

    Post imported post

    amlevin wrote:
    Dave Workman wrote:

    *So long as people like Schumer, Feinstein and Lautenberg are on Capitol Hill, I will never be short of things to write about.

    The Three Stooges of Capitol Hill.* Maybe they could make movies.
    They would end up being horror movies :shock:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •