• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC event in Morrice

astrogiblet

imported post

I've got my 2.5.... I drive a 98 Wrangler TJ.. Pretty much stock. The worst part? Its 2.5L and auto! Worst combo you can buy in a vehicle...

Heres a flex pic from a loonnngg time ago...

100_2690.jpg

Dansjeep2000

imported post

Not 100% sure on this yet, but one of my club members might have it setup to get channel 6 from Lansing to come out to the event in Morrice. If they do come out it should make for some good coverage.

Dansjeep2000

imported post

Venator wrote:
I'm Planning on being there with an MOC and SAM table. If we can sell shirts this will be a good event.
I have a Michigan Open Carry shirt I bought from the online store and several of my friends want one. I'm sure i'll buy one or two for myself as well. should be a good crowd to sell shirts to.

yooperlady

imported post

bikenut and yooperlady would like to know what time this OC event starts..we would like to come and watch the mud boog...and oc also.
have a nice day and will wait for your reply.

yooperlady :D

Veritas

imported post

Can we get some specs on those Jeeps? Or link me to the thread where it's being discussed.

I've got a collection of offroad parts that I have yet to install on my XJ. I'm taking an all or nothing approach to it right now because it's my daily driver for the time being. But as soon as I'm ready to beast it out, I'll buy another daily driver.

Have an ARB bullbar in need of media blasting and powdercoating, but can't find anyone with the equipment necessary to blast it. Can't wait to get that installed... I'll put that on even if I do nothing else yet. In the market for some unwanted JK wheels (perhaps surplus from an upgrade?) and some black steel rims.

Looking for someone who might be handy with bending and welding, too. Looking for some custom rockers... something that will integrate with the ARB bar and rear reciever. Would like to come across a surplus light bar off a KJ (Renegade)... I think it would fit an XJ, but unsure. I hear the lights are HELLA's.

Would also be interested in advice on Rhino lining the interior. I know this is popular with the TJ's... haven't ever seen it done on an XJ. Would be open to lining the door jambs as well to prevent rust.

yooperlady

imported post

Would like to know what time this event starts and the address.
Please! Thank-you...Bikenut and Yooperlady would like to attend.

Yooperlady :celebrate

SpringerXDacp

imported post

yooperlady wrote:
Would like to know what time this event starts and the address.
Please! Thank-you...Bikenut and Yooperlady would like to attend.

Yooperlady :celebrate
Yooperlady, go to the stickied Michigan Events Schedule Thread and scroll down to MORRICE LIONS CLUB MOC EVENT. The address and a map is provided.