• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC event in Morrice

Dansjeep2000

imported post

4X4ADBANNERNEW.jpg

I am a member of an offroad club called RealWorld Wheelers. We are hosting a mud bog and 4wd obstacle course for the Lions Club of Morrice. I want to organize some OC guys to come out and man a booth to help inform the public. The Lions Club will be selling concessions so grilling won't be an option, however the food is cheap and all proceeds go to the Lions Club. Anyone who is interested in helping please PM me. Morrice zip code is 48857 to give you an Idea of where its at. Date will be October 10th. More info will be posted as I get things together.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Dansjeep2000 wrote:
I am a member of an offroad club called RealWorld Wheelers. We are hosting a mud bog and 4wd obstacle course for the Lions Club of Morrice. I want to organize some OC guys to come out and man a booth to help inform the public. The Loins Club will be selling concessions so grilling won't be an option, however the food is cheap and all proceeds go to the Lions Club. Anyone who is interested in helping please PM me. Morrice zip code is 48857 to give you an Idea of where its at. Date will be October 10th. More info will be posted as I get things together.
Can we sell items at the event? If so I could man a table for both MOC and 2A March. Let me know.

WARCHILD

imported post

Confirmed....I will be there for sure. Just gave my wife a mini 4 day vacation....earns me at least and afternoon I should think.

gr8prohunter

imported post

I would love to be there .........................But Ill be hanging from a tree........

Well maybe I can haul my JEEP out and wheel and talk guns.....:celebrate

Dansjeep2000

imported post

gr8prohunter wrote:
I would love to be there .........................But Ill be hanging from a tree........

Well maybe I can haul my JEEP out and wheel and talk guns.....:celebrate

You HAVE to come and bring that sweet Jeep. It can hang out with mine...LOL

Mounds2-7-09067.jpg

kyleplusitunes

imported post

I am an over the road truck driver, if I am home this weekend I would more than likely come, along with my father, if I do come I'll be driving q duramax to get those 4.0s out of the mud!

Dansjeep2000

imported post

kyleplusitunes wrote:
I am an over the road truck driver, if I am home this weekend I would more than likely come, along with my father, if I do come I'll be driving q duramax to get those 4.0s out of the mud!
I hope to see you there. This will be a good time for all, bring the wife, kids, friends and watch everyone in the mud and on the course.

gr8prohunter

imported post

kyleplusitunes wrote:
Get it right! 2.5 baby!!!!!! Its all about gearing!

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
imported post

gr8prohunter wrote:
kyleplusitunes wrote:
Get it right! 2.5 baby!!!!!! Its all about gearing!

:lol: