• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC event in Morrice

B

Bikenut

imported post

Yooperlady and I will be there sometime or 'nuther in the afternoon.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
I'll be there by 10ish...help you set up and get ready.
I plan on getting there between 11:00 and 11:30 am. My cousin has my pop-up canopy, emailed him I need it but have not heard from him. He lives in Flint and he may have to drop it off to me in Morrice.

conservative85

imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
Because they are no longer a common person, they are the elite; just ask one!:banghead:
Like I always say "The police used to Protect & Serve, now they Push & shove!"
S.C.H "08"

B

Bikenut

imported post

Yooperlady and I attended and posted about it in the "Open carry experiences here" thread......

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Sorry for not showing up for the mud bog. I truely wanted to be there but I'm having engine (major oil leak) problems.:X Hopefully, I'll be able to fix it today.

conservative85

imported post

http://www.realworldwheelers.com/

Had a blast, free entertainment, cheap food, good company, got to meet Cabman, & Dan, Jimmy & all the guys in the realworldwheelers. Can't wait for the next event.

If any one from that area wants to do a meet & greet just pick a date & a place.