• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

National Night Out

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Nice evening for a talk and walk.

Saw one RPD cruiser drive by with no interaction. Strolled around Carytown & St. Benedicts - had lemonade from a young girl's sidewalk stand and good interaction with the adults there - they liked Curtis's GSL button. Talked about OC and give them info on VCDL.

Had a great dinner salad and after action conversation at Weezie's Kitchen.

Yata hey

curtiswr

imported post

Nice but humid walk and as Grape mentioned.. got to talk to a couple of people about it where the GSL button was well received. Followed up with a huge dinner plate.

Was a good evening in my book.

:cool:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

While Carytown has always impressed me as life in the sheep pen, I have never had a problem there. Maybe I need to revise my thinking. :p

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

I saw a Deer who told me he would not be a victim anymore:shock:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Infidel wrote:
peter nap wrote:
I saw a Deer who told me he would not be a victim anymore:shock:
A deer that won't be a victim......I think he will; thier on the lower level of the FOOD CHAIN!

I think PETA is handing out cell phones to call 911 with.

It will help the Deer about as much as it will help those fool people walking around chanting, "We will not be a victim"

The only way to NOT BE A VICTIM, is to be at the top of the food chain....and be good at it!:lol: