• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wayne County,Huron Twps

taxwhat

imported post

Five friends came to [ Moms house Wife] for a little clean up help [Wife has Breast Cancer] at house . After much work we break out the guns [ Range 30 years or more only married 20 , due for pardon soon] after 25 rounds on 11 acre spread someone calls 911 with cannon fire , poacher ,big High Caliber . Police arive TOLD law no shooting within 450 feet of homes . Hunting only Police very nice after small talk . F O I Act reveals bad address on complaint. Had meeting with the Chief who advised would look into matter. One can shoot on private property as long as projectiles remain on property. God BlessAll

Michigander

imported post

I had heard through the grape vine that your wife had cancer. Please tell her I wish her the speediest of recoveries.

A much less important side note is that it's good to hear you can legally shoot on your own property. Can't do that where I'm at. :cuss: