• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Member status

polekat

imported post

What changes a member's status?

It seems there are different kinds of members.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

At one time, they would update the status based on how much you donated to the Operation Carry Land campaign. I never got mine updated, even though I donated, which is why don't give much credence to titles.

skamp

Campaign Veteran
imported post

bnhcomputing : it still updates the status when you donate.. if you havent been update talk jpierce and let him know when..

if you have a diff email address when you donate i think that affects it too..

pvtschultz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Yup, I donated and sent a PM to jpierce just to make sure. He is VERY quick to respond to messages and IMO is a great asset to this forum.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

pvtschultz wrote:
Yup, I donated and sent a PM to jpierce just to make sure. He is VERY quick to respond to messages and IMO is a great asset to this forum.
I messaged him early last week and haven't been upgraded or received a reply :(

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
imported post

logan wrote:
pvtschultz wrote:
I messaged him early last week and haven't been upgraded or received a reply :(

He's probably toobusy locking AWDstylez and RaZoR's threads in the general discussion forum. That's a full time job all by itself.