Thread: How to prove yourself a moron

Post imported post

So, you think you can contain the recoil of a rifle when held at arms length instead of planted into your shoulder? You're so sure that you will place the butt stock in front of your face to prove your point? Watch what happened when Darwin meets an idiot gun owner:

http://www.break.com/index/gun-recoil-knockout.html

Post imported post

Wow. Almost makes you wish he'd turned it 'round the other way and done the gene pool a favor.

Post imported post

Look at the bright side... He will never do that again, and if he sees someone else about to try it, he can say "Don't!!! It will break your jaw!!!

Seriously though - only an idiot..........

Post imported post

FreeCitizen wrote:
    Look at the bright side... He will never do that again, and if he sees someone else about to try it, he can say "Don't!!! It will break your jaw!!!

Seriously though - only an idiot..........
    or he could say "mmh nmm hrnnn ommmmmm" depending on how soon after this incident it was.

Post imported post

This one is much more entertaining. She has got to learn to straighten out her arms.

http://www.break.com/index/recoil-knocks-chick-out.html

Post imported post

"Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Post imported post

It looks (to me) like it hits him in the cheek bone. The recoil of the rifle slows at impact. The angle of his arms and hands appears to remain square until the moment of impact. The rifle and his hands turns down when said impact occurs. Watch the realtime play closely. There is no way that he can manipulate the rifle fast enough to miss himself when the slow-mo shows the things I've mentioned. IMO, its real.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Does anyone have the link to the video of a very large guy (300+ pounds) at a range shootingsome obnoxiouslyhuge caliber revolver and having it fly out of his hands and over his head.

The way I heard the story the revovler was a custom job designed as a showpiece only, the builder had not intended to fire, or ever have the gun fired. But this clown finally talked him into letting him fire it once. And it was way more then he could handle.

Post imported post

"Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Post imported post

Nutczak wrote:
    Does anyone have the link to the video of a very large guy (300+ pounds) at a range shootingsome obnoxiouslyhuge caliber revolver and having it fly out of his hands and over his head.

The way I heard the story the revovler was a custom job designed as a showpiece only, the builder had not intended to fire, or ever have the gun fired. But this clown finally talked him into letting him fire it once. And it was way more then he could handle.
    I think this is the one you're talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cagkF...eature=related