• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How to prove yourself a moron

FreeCitizen

imported post

Look at the bright side... He will never do that again, and if he sees someone else about to try it, he can say "Don't!!! It will break your jaw!!!

Seriously though - only an idiot..........

NightOwl

imported post

FreeCitizen wrote:
Look at the bright side... He will never do that again, and if he sees someone else about to try it, he can say "Don't!!! It will break your jaw!!!

Seriously though - only an idiot..........
or he could say "mmh nmm hrnnn ommmmmm" depending on how soon after this incident it was.

Sheriff

imported post

I am a firm believer this is a staged video. If you watch the slow motion

about 3 times you will see that the butt of the rifle never touches him.

Everybody wants their 15 seconds of fame in a video nowadays. :banghead:

FreeCitizen

imported post

It looks (to me) like it hits him in the cheek bone. The recoil of the rifle slows at impact. The angle of his arms and hands appears to remain square until the moment of impact. The rifle and his hands turns down when said impact occurs. Watch the realtime play closely. There is no way that he can manipulate the rifle fast enough to miss himself when the slow-mo shows the things I've mentioned. IMO, its real.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

Does anyone have the link to the video of a very large guy (300+ pounds) at a range shootingsome obnoxiouslyhuge caliber revolver and having it fly out of his hands and over his head.

The way I heard the story the revovler was a custom job designed as a showpiece only, the builder had not intended to fire, or ever have the gun fired. But this clown finally talked him into letting him fire it once. And it was way more then he could handle.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Nutczak wrote:
Does anyone have the link to the video of a very large guy (300+ pounds) at a range shootingsome obnoxiouslyhuge caliber revolver and having it fly out of his hands and over his head.

The way I heard the story the revovler was a custom job designed as a showpiece only, the builder had not intended to fire, or ever have the gun fired. But this clown finally talked him into letting him fire it once. And it was way more then he could handle.

I think this is the one you're talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cagkFXkeiHg&feature=related