• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT Posts!

jbone

imported post

Would love to see all the Washington "OT" postslike this one having nothing to do with OC in its own little blue shaded area. Is it possible? Just think it would be nice to once again see the relevant topics, which are becoming blurred and blended in with all the "BS" topics. IMOT opinion.

Dr. Fresh

imported post

The blue shaded area is for stickied threads. The only way to get OT threads in there is to sticky them, which is a bad plan.

jbone

imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
It would require some actual moderation on this forum, which is all but absent.

So I wasn't the only to notice.

TechnoWeenie

imported post

I like peanut butter and jelly...

sourdough bread, crunchy peanut butter, and strawberry preserves...

mmm mmm mmmmmm

jbone

imported post

aktion wrote:
If I recall correctly, OT posts deliberately have no place here, per forum rules. Opencarry.org, after all.
Right, and like compmanio365 mentioned the forum it lacking in moderation. Super moderator Mike can't be everywhere, and the forum it suffering in the OC relevance department. ( so no confusion, I'm only talking about Washington forum)