Thread: Vicki at The Ammo Box

Post imported post

Vicki is going to be broadcasting her Madison show (1310AM 1500-1800) from The Ammo Box in Sun Prairie tomorrow. It looks like the store is just outside of the 1,000' zone of the nearest school. I only bring that up because I don't recall them having a lot of on site parking there. I think I will stop in and say HI, while carrying of course.
    1110 N. Bristol St.
    Sun Prairie, 53590
    Jim Burgess
    NRA Lifetime

Post imported post

comp45acp wrote:
    Vicki is going to be broadcasting her Madison show (1310AM 1500-1800) from The Ammo Box in Sun Prairie tomorrow. It looks like the store is just outside of the 1,000' zone of the nearest school. I only bring that up because I don't recall them having a lot of on site parking there. I think I will stop in and say HI, while carrying of course.
    1110 N. Bristol St.
    Sun Prairie, 53590
    There is a parking lot, but it is not particularly large. However I have never had to park in the street. A larger than normal number of people could easily change that.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Post imported post

I wish I could go, but something about having to work in downtown Milwaukee prevents me from doing so.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

Went to the Ammo Box after work Friday. Got there well before the show so was able to chat with Vicki for a while. Very small but very nice gun store. The place is literally packed with guns and ammo. No problem carrying there. They have a lot of 9mm and 45acp ammo. They also have primers! I could hardly believe it. Nice selection of ARs, M1As, AKs, handguns. Sitting on the table was a Barrett 82A1, .50BMG with the 20" barrel. Price $9500.
    Jim Burgess
    NRA Lifetime

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar

Post imported post

I went there a couple of times when I lived in Madison in 98' and 99'. Bought a S&W 22s from them. At that time Rusks was the only other place to get pistols but those guys; IMHO, were elitistasshats. The guy who ran the Ammo Box was just grumpy.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Post imported post

Brass Magnet wrote:
    I went there a couple of times when I lived in Madison in 98' and 99'. Bought a S&W 22s from them. At that time Rusks was the only other place to get pistols but those guys; IMHO, were elitistasshats. The guy who ran the Ammo Box was just grumpy.
    I'll let you in on a secret. He's not really grumpy, it's an act. But he does it well.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"