Thread: When is the next get together

Post imported post

west of the Puget Sound? I wanted to got to the one in sea-tac but 250 miles round trip plus the toll is too much for me in Dollars and travel time.
    Perhaps if you would use a real computer you wouldn't have to apologize for not being able to do so many things on the internet!

Post imported post

It's getting to be about time for another Kitsap meet. :celebrate

Post imported post

Let's go up to Sequim and "rent" the city park for our next picnic. See if they put a no firearms clause in the lease agreement.:celebrate

Post imported post

I know you are being facetious about a Sequim city park. The only park I know of in Sequim is Carrie Blake park and it is not picnic friendly. I'm not sure there are any picnic tables there.

Edited to add.
    After a trip through the park, there is 3 picnic pavillions, two with 2 tables each and one with 6 tables. More than I thought there was there.
    There is a second park in town "Pioneer memorial park" that has 3 tables.

Perhaps if you would use a real computer you wouldn't have to apologize for not being able to do so many things on the internet!

Post imported post

Wasn't there just a picnic in Silverdale...?
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

Post imported post

Wasn't there just a picnic in Silverdale...?

Yes there was on may 31.
    I was unable to attend because the Hood Canal Bridge was closed and it was 130 miles one way to go around.

Post imported post

It'd be nice to have a meet in Clallam County. Then I'd have no excuse for missing it.

Post imported post

olypendrew wrote:
    It'd be nice to have a meet in Clallam County. Then I'd have no excuse for missing it.
    Then Co-ordinate one and invite forum members

Post imported post

If a meet in Callam County could be coordinated I will be there. One day for the OC meet and one day for Salmon fishing up at Sekiu (pronounced CQ).

Post imported post

If someone wants to set this up ill b there. I work graveyard in Clallam Bay/Sekiu so if it is after 1 i can cut back on sleep and make it any day of the week.

p.s. all the transplants from Californian it might be eventful.

Post imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
    If a meet in Callam County could be coordinated I will be there. One day for the OC meet and one day for Salmon fishing up at Sekiu (pronounced CQ).
    If you go to Neah Bay around eagle island there is a reef that gose out the back side i always limit out on Bass cabazon and Lingcod using calcutta lures. But recently my friends have had good luck out of sekiu out torwds the shiping lanes and if u got the whole day they fish the lanes to Clallam bay get there limits on them and head back and fish the lanes again. good luck.