• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

When is the next get together

jeeper1

imported post

west of the Puget Sound? I wanted to got to the one in sea-tac but 250 miles round trip plus the toll is too much for me in Dollars and travel time.

Trigger Dr

imported post

Let's go up to Sequim and "rent" the city park for our next picnic. See if they put a no firearms clause in the lease agreement.:celebrate

jeeper1

imported post

I know you are being facetious about a Sequim city park. The only park I know of in Sequim is Carrie Blake park and it is not picnic friendly. I'm not sure there are any picnic tables there.

Edited to add.
After a trip through the park, there is 3 picnic pavillions, two with 2 tables each and one with 6 tables. More than I thought there was there.
There is a second park in town "Pioneer memorial park" that has 3 tables.

jeeper1

imported post

Wasn't there just a picnic in Silverdale...?

Yes there was on may 31.
I was unable to attend because the Hood Canal Bridge was closed and it was 130 miles one way to go around.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

If a meet in Callam County could be coordinated I will be there. One day for the OC meet and one day for Salmon fishing up at Sekiu (pronounced CQ).

Granum

imported post

If someone wants to set this up ill b there. I work graveyard in Clallam Bay/Sekiu so if it is after 1 i can cut back on sleep and make it any day of the week.

p.s. all the transplants from Californian it might be eventful.;)

Granum

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
If a meet in Callam County could be coordinated I will be there. One day for the OC meet and one day for Salmon fishing up at Sekiu (pronounced CQ).
If you go to Neah Bay around eagle island there is a reef that gose out the back side i always limit out on Bass cabazon and Lingcod using calcutta lures. But recently my friends have had good luck out of sekiu out torwds the shiping lanes and if u got the whole day they fish the lanes to Clallam bay get there limits on them and head back and fish the lanes again. good luck.