• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Take the Red Pill . . . ' Take the Red Pill '

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Most ofus here have decided to be a sheepdog and not sheep . OC helps to keep us aware of the world around us . I came to this web site to learn how to be a responsible citizen that exercized the rights of a United States citizen .

I took the red pill to see the reality of the world to become a sheepdog .

However . . .

" If there's ablue pill and a red pill , andbluepill is half price of thered pill and works just as well , why not pay half price for the thing that's going to make you well ? " President Obama , 22JULY2009

Red = see reality for what it is

Blue = continue to live in a world of illusion

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

thx997303 wrote:
While I don't particularly like Obama, you have definitely misinterpreted this quote.

The reciprocity hidden behind this quote isn't humorous either .

I have decided to be take responsibility . The humor isbeing given a choice ofswallowing a blue pill or a red pill .

Bill Cosby in " I Spy"and Keanu in " Matrix " remind me of Zen and Guns everytime .

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

" Give me liberty or give me death "

Life imitates art as Trinty's beautifulguns are OC and brandished .

VS

Take the blue pill and live like a sheep .

QOUTE . . . " Do youwant the blue pill or the red pill ? You take the blue pill . . . and this story ends . You wake up in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe . "

Seems like too many choose the blue pill and live as sheepand sheep don't live in reality .

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:

If you haven't noticed, Razor ALWAYS misrepresents his material.

I will type . . . s -l -o -w -l -y.

" You take the red pill , you stay in Wonderland , and I show you how deep this rabbit hole goes . " . . . . . Morpheus

Life , liberty , RKBA , and the pursuit of happiness within thefreedom of reality.

VS

" Why not pay half price ? " . . . . . Obama

Take the blue pill ? :uhoh:?

You can not make this stuff up .

grumpycoconut

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
thx997303 wrote:
While I don't particularly like Obama, you have definitely misinterpreted this quote.
If you haven't noticed, Razor ALWAYS misrepresents his material.
I kind of like him. He reminds me of my mom. She too refuses to see the trees for the black forest. Did I get that backward? That's ok, my pills must be wearing off.:p