• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Burton picnic August 9th

rj3663

imported post

We are a new Christian motorcycle club called "In God We Trust" We don't preach and we don't thump the Bible. We believe in Christ and we ride. We are a mixture of men and women that believe in our commandments as well as our bill of rights and we fully support our second and fourth ammendments. We are based in Fowlerville and we would be thrilled to attend and support this cause. Several of us carry and we all shoot. What can we bring and what time. We will show up on bikes but they are big bikes and we even use them when we grocery shop so we can bring plenty.

MrsRuger45

imported post

rj3663 wrote:
We are a new Christian motorcycle club called "In God We Trust" We don't preach and we don't thump the Bible. We believe in Christ and we ride. We are a mixture of men and women that believe in our commandments as well as our bill of rights and we fully support our second and fourth ammendments. We are based in Fowlerville and we would be thrilled to attend and support this cause. Several of us carry and we all shoot. What can we bring and what time. We will show up on bikes but they are big bikes and we even use them when we grocery shop so we can bring plenty.

We would be happy to have you join us! Please note, I made the mistake of putting the date of this picnic in the title of the thread & now I'm not able to change that info. The picnic is on August 23rd, not the 9th.

here is the list of who has signed up to bring items so far:

Gas Grill - SpringerXDacp
Charcoal Grill -

Hamburgers/Buns - SpringerXDacp
Brats/Buns-

Hotdogs/Buns -
Condiments -
Paper Plates -

Napkins/Towels -

Plastic Utensils -
Pop - SpringerXDacp
Water - SpringerXDacp
Snacks -
Coolers - SpringerXDacp
Ice - SpringerXDacp
Camera -
Video Recorder -

what ever you would like to bring, please post & we will get you added to the list. Any type of side dishes would also be great!

Just for my own curiosity, how many people do you think will be attending from your group? The more the merrier!

Here is the link to all events that are scheduled:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/15478.html

I look forward toseeing you in a couple of weeks!

steve

imported post

I am coming (for sure this time work can take a hike) and can bring dog's and bun's, I just need to know how many..

It will be me, waltherand my little brother in-law for sure and maybe the wife and kid's.

DanM

imported post

MrsRuger45 wrote:
We would be happy to have you join us! Please note, I made the mistake of putting the date of this picnic in the title of the thread & now I'm not able to change that info. The picnic is on August 23rd, not the 9th.
Hey, In God We Trust, consider riding the bikes to the Michigan Open Carry picnic at River Woods park in Auburn Hills this Sunday, August 9th. Looks like we'll have good attendance, and I know I'm also one who is looking very forward to meeting you folks!

steve

imported post

All I need is the number of dogs and buns to bring, I don't want to haul back a bunch with me...

(will also bring a case or 2 of coke)

so if all attending could please post by saturday so I don't over buy.....

rj3663

imported post

Thought I'd let you know that we will not be able to attent on the 23rd. Its Easy Rider Rodeo weekend here in Fowlerville and we host a free bike wash all weekend with a prayer for the road offered to weary bikers. We will OC at the bike wash though. Anyone in town on friday or saturday look us up and have a hot dog with us.

ruger45

imported post

steve wrote:
All I need is the number of dogs and buns to bring, I don't want to haul back a bunch with me...

(will also bring a case or 2 of coke)

so if all attending could please post by saturday so I don't over buy.....
Me and the wife and maybe 2 more with us.I might eat 2 dogs.

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

astrogiblet wrote:
Generaldet wrote:
Have a good time everyone! Hope you have a big turn out, sorry I can't make this one, for the lamest excuse ever!
Heh.. I fixed your quote for you. Fantasy football is not a good enough excuse! :p
WHOA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Priorities! lol Fantasy football is VERY important! At least in my league it is.

Besides, after the draft the wife is dragging me to the renaissance festival.