• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

International Defensive Pistol Association (IDPA)

wally1120

imported post

There is going to be A IDPA shoot at Jackson County Outdoor Club this Saturday from 10 till whenever. JCOC is located on Hart Road off 127. You can come out to watch to see if you do want to get into it later on down the road. Or if you do want to shoot bring 3 magazines and 100 rounds of Ammo as well as A holster. The IDPA is A blast to be in or just to see what it is about. Also A good way to meet others that like guns as well.

wally1120

imported post

Yeah if you want to. I am going to be there of course OCing, but going to be shooting as well. So I will be able to help you out with questions that people come up to use with. T said that he is going to be stopping out there for half hour or so. So that will make 4 OCer`s at the IDPA event.