• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sacramento uoc meet- who's in?

How many people WOULD uoc in Sacramento?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• scared

• Total voters

rock1013

imported post

I've been studying the uoc info and reading up! I'm an ex-leo (sheriff&FED) I want to find others in sacto to discuss issues and meet! I am very pro-gun and want to be more active in the legal or legislative ways! Any ideas or interested folks for a meet let me know!

-james

rock1013

imported post

I was thinking downtown mckinley park for a
BBQ meet and great? Open to any ideas though!

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

AyatollahGondola wrote:
Sac county parks are prohibited, but City parks not
Which technically is preempted by state law... but then who wants to be the test case?

By the way, since you're new here you may not know we've already had two big meetups in Sacramento. The most recent was a litter pickup and dinner back in April. In both cases it went smoothly.

So anybody afraid to open carry to a big meetup in Sac... the waters have been tested. Sac PD either doesn't read this forum, or doesn't care that we have meetups there.

rock1013

imported post

We definitely need to have a decent head count as well as a confirmed location(legalality wise)! But i'm definitely down! Tell your friends have them vote here and lets get a good count to support our firearm carry rights!

AyatollahGondola

imported post

rock1013 wrote:
We definitely need to have a decent head count as well as a confirmed location(legalality wise)! But i'm definitely down! Tell your friends have them vote here and lets get a good count to support our firearm carry rights!
I'm down even if it's just me. I suggested K street mall a few months ago. We could walk our dogs, or pass out literature. Hell, we could pretend to be homeless....