Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teens defend against armed thug

Post imported post

This situation could have ended much worse, thank goodness the teens were able to disarm him before someone got shot.

The video is slightly graphic as the victims give a good beating to the bad guy, there is no blood but you are hereby warned.

Here is the video.

Post imported post

The kid in the red shorts has great ole big brass ones (no sense but great big ones).

Post imported post

"Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Post imported post

????? what happen to the GUN, (end up in a skaters pocket LOL)

Post imported post

I dint know the proper way to hold a gun was sideways right by your face. (useless gangbangers at least they dont hit much)

Post imported post

thesledhead wrote:
    I dint know the proper way to hold a gun was sideways right by your face. (useless gangbangers at least they dont hit much)
    pry was not loaded, I have run in to GBs that didnt even know how to load there gun LOL

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

ComSec wrote:
    thesledhead wrote:
    pry was not loaded, I have run in to GBs that didnt even know how to load there gun LOL
    Loaded or not, someone pulls a gun on me and we're gonna have a violant discussion about it. Happened to me once, and I was in no mood for compromises.

Did you notice in the background, they put the BG's buddy on the ground as well.

Post imported post

Stupid gangbangers... That is the EXACT reason I open carry cocked and locked. I don't care if it's loaded, unloaded, broken or working, someone pulls a gun on me and they're getting AT LEAST 3 in the chest. I don't mess around with my life. Someone pulls a gun and points it at me my assumption is they intend to kill me.

Post imported post

The gun WAS loaded. You can hear at least one shot ring out as they go to the ground.

That kid did a great job. He did everything he could to avoid the fight, and then when he realized that wasn't an option, he made the first move, and took control of the situation.

The gangbanger is lucky those kids didn't kill him. Here in Las Vegas, a guy was kicked in the face six times, and died.

Post imported post

You know,

I have to give the guy credit (Red Shorts). He tried to walk away from a bigger opponent, armed and belligerent. When it didn't work, he wrapped the guy up, controlled the situation, and just pummelled the guy. I think he needs to give up skateboarding, hit the gym, and we will see him in a UFC fight down the road. He had a good ground and pound, controlled his opponent, and probably would broken the guy's arm, given an opportunity. Just my $0.02

Three most dangerous things in the military:

E-1 with an idea

E-7 with a pencil

O-1 with a screwdriver

Post imported post

that dirtbag with the gun has been watching too many gansta videos....

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I believe this warrents a new firearm safety rule.

"Never pull a gun on dorky looking kids with baggy bright red shorts."

Post imported post

Note that Ganger #2 on the bike got taken down as well. 1:25 or so in the video, he's on the sidewalk with another skater pummeling him.

Jeans&Sweatshirt administered a few fine examples of what's known as a "trucking" to Ganger #1.

Post imported post

suntzu wrote:
    that dirtbag with the gun has been watching too many gansta videos....

All you'd have to do is pull his drawers down around his ankles, and the situation would have been contained.

Post imported post

I love how the security guy or whatever at the end is trying to help the gangbanger like he was the victim somehow. Not a great situation to find yourself in, facing an armed and belligerent opponent while you are unarmed. This is why I make sure I never am far from my weapon.

Post imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
    I love how the security guy or whatever at the end is trying to help the gangbanger like he was the victim somehow. Not a great situation to find yourself in, facing an armed and belligerent opponent while you are unarmed. This is why I make sure I never am far from my weapon.
    This brings up a good point. Many people talk about coming to the aid of someone in trouble, but here we see the aggressor getting what he deserved. Imagine you are armed and you walk up on a scene where guys are beating another with a skateboard (pretend you didn't see the first part of the video). What do you do?

Post imported post

Doubles!!!!

Post imported post

.40 Cal wrote:
    Many people talk about coming to the aid of someone in trouble, but here we see the aggressor getting what he deserved. Imagine you are armed and you walk up on a scene where guys are beating another with a skateboard (pretend you didn't see the first part of the video). What do you do?
    Call the cops, maybe get some popcorn. Don't stick my hand in somebody else'sdogfight. My gun is mainly for me andmy companions.

Post imported post

I know you know the right response to that question. I'm setting up the straw man for the gun-ho folks that have been popping up around here lately. It is important to know everything about a situation before acting. Heros are for fairy tales and for battlefields.

Post imported post

"Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Post imported post

Please don't misunderstand me, that kid who you mention is the hero. Not the guy who woke up and decided to be a hero.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I'd probaly handle this situation much like LEO would, if I came upon this late and didn't see what started it. I wouldn't wade in with my gun, but stand back and order them to break it up and take the position of face down and hands where I could see them. At that point I'd treat them all as suspects until police arrive and let the LE sort it out. I don't think drawing my weapon would be in order either, but I may have my hand on it. I know that I would not be justified in drawing my weapon and using it, unless I saw a weapon, but the brawlers don't know that.

Post imported post

Man that video was crazy. +1 on that kid in the red shorts having serious juevos. I bet his life flashed before his eyes. Kids these days.....

I don't think I would try to get involved in a situation like this, just call the police and be a good witness. If you did draw down on the kid with the gun, he is too close to the kid in the red shorts and you would be at a severe disadvantage because you would be in BIG trouble if you accidentally shot the unarmed kid.

Post imported post

My first instinct, when faced with a weapon, is to arm my self as best I can... I can't speak for everyone's response in such a fashion, but I wonder why this BG didn't have his skull bashed in by a skateboard wheel... Personally, I'd swing until the guy was dead. Where did the gun go, who could the BG get it back?

Personally, I've never hit anyone even half that much and seen them get back up, at all... I'm just plain confused by the video...
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Post imported post

ComSec wrote:
    thesledhead wrote:
    Comsec, If you turn up your volume you can hear the gun fire...once!

Pay closer attenion to the begining of the video, the banger walked right up to on purpose, like he knew him. Walking in the street behind the car, then procedes up onto the sidewalk and in the kids face.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast