• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Teens defend against armed thug

FunkTrooper

imported post

This situation could have ended much worse, thank goodness the teens were able to disarm him before someone got shot.

The video is slightly graphic as the victims give a good beating to the bad guy, there is no blood but you are hereby warned.

Here is the video.

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
imported post

thesledhead wrote:
I dint know the proper way to hold a gun was sideways right by your face. (useless gangbangers at least they dont hit much)

pry was not loaded, I have run in to GBs that didnt even know how to load there gun LOL

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ComSec wrote:
thesledhead wrote:
I dint know the proper way to hold a gun was sideways right by your face. (useless gangbangers at least they dont hit much)

pry was not loaded, I have run in to GBs that didnt even know how to load there gun LOL

Loaded or not, someone pulls a gun on me and we're gonna have a violant discussion about it. Happened to me once, and I was in no mood for compromises.

Did you notice in the background, they put the BG's buddy on the ground as well.

jrwalker

imported post

Stupid gangbangers... That is the EXACT reason I open carry cocked and locked. I don't care if it's loaded, unloaded, broken or working, someone pulls a gun on me and they're getting AT LEAST 3 in the chest. I don't mess around with my life. Someone pulls a gun and points it at me my assumption is they intend to kill me.

Facejackets

imported post

The gun WAS loaded. You can hear at least one shot ring out as they go to the ground.

That kid did a great job. He did everything he could to avoid the fight, and then when he realized that wasn't an option, he made the first move, and took control of the situation.

The gangbanger is lucky those kids didn't kill him. Here in Las Vegas, a guy was kicked in the face six times, and died.

Darth Tater

imported post

You know,

I have to give the guy credit (Red Shorts). He tried to walk away from a bigger opponent, armed and belligerent. When it didn't work, he wrapped the guy up, controlled the situation, and just pummelled the guy. I think he needs to give up skateboarding, hit the gym, and we will see him in a UFC fight down the road. He had a good ground and pound, controlled his opponent, and probably would broken the guy's arm, given an opportunity. Just my $0.02

Three most dangerous things in the military:

E-1 with an idea

E-7 with a pencil

O-1 with a screwdriver

Elkad

imported post

Note that Ganger #2 on the bike got taken down as well. 1:25 or so in the video, he's on the sidewalk with another skater pummeling him.

Jeans&Sweatshirt administered a few fine examples of what's known as a "trucking" to Ganger #1.

compmanio365

imported post

I love how the security guy or whatever at the end is trying to help the gangbanger like he was the victim somehow. Not a great situation to find yourself in, facing an armed and belligerent opponent while you are unarmed. This is why I make sure I never am far from my weapon.

.40 Cal

State Researcher
imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
I love how the security guy or whatever at the end is trying to help the gangbanger like he was the victim somehow. Not a great situation to find yourself in, facing an armed and belligerent opponent while you are unarmed. This is why I make sure I never am far from my weapon.
This brings up a good point. Many people talk about coming to the aid of someone in trouble, but here we see the aggressor getting what he deserved. Imagine you are armed and you walk up on a scene where guys are beating another with a skateboard (pretend you didn't see the first part of the video). What do you do?

.40 Cal

State Researcher
imported post

Doubles!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Tomahawk

imported post

.40 Cal wrote:
Many people talk about coming to the aid of someone in trouble, but here we see the aggressor getting what he deserved. Imagine you are armed and you walk up on a scene where guys are beating another with a skateboard (pretend you didn't see the first part of the video). What do you do?

Call the cops, maybe get some popcorn. Don't stick my hand in somebody else'sdogfight. My gun is mainly for me andmy companions.

.40 Cal

State Researcher
imported post

I know you know the right response to that question. I'm setting up the straw man for the gun-ho folks that have been popping up around here lately. It is important to know everything about a situation before acting. Heros are for fairy tales and for battlefields.