Thread: Loveland: Boots but no guns

Post imported post

Walking around, going to lunch, etc., I see many others doing the same. But, the only gun I see is mine.

Post imported post

Come on folks, a little help here. We can't complain about the erosion of our rights, if we do not exercise them. Open carry is legal AND a good idea. Carrying your weapon lets LPD know that you have no intention of moving into a police state.

Post imported post

We need to set up a dinner or something, maybe a little walk around someplace too. People just need educated that we are not the Bad Guys.

Carried into the new Walmart on 287 and no stops or questions!

Post imported post

Good Going on the wal mart carry. To organize something like dinners, lunch, picnics is very good, but to just carry as one goes about daily activities is very good too, and probably would happen more often by more people daily.

If you want to have lunch or just join me on one of my daily walks for the doctor, you can send me a message via the private message system you see at the top right of this page. I just discovered this yesterday.

Meanwhile, if you don't mind, I will keep your forum name. I would like to start making a list of localfolks I can contact.

Anybody see any problem with that?

Post imported post

Bill

Great idea. I will be glad to join you for breakfast at Perkins on West Hwy34 in Lovealnd, 9am , Sat, 8/1/09.

Any other takers, its a very informal byob(buy your own breakfast)breakfast.

Also, carry your gun.

Post imported post

Both wife and I will be attendin!

Post imported post

I was thinking of going to Johnson's Corner early in the AM but I need to be back inFirestone in time to take my daughters to the Home Depot clinics.

Post imported post

I think that these types of events will be more common as we group and get things lined up!

Post imported post

stand for us guys in loveland! I live in loveland and when i was home i OC all the time, only time i have had a problem was with a security gaurd. I am not able to attend any meetings but keep me posted and when i come home fom Iraq in 2010 I will join every one for lunch or dinner there in loveland

Post imported post

Thanks for being over there for us, brother!

Post imported post

jer1981, Thanks for your service, and as soon as you are back I would like to be amongst the first to buy you dinner, OC of course.

Post imported post

You all are invited to join me at Lake Loveland for sterile carry picnic . . .

Wednesday, August 26 5:30pm (or when you can get there) at the Statue of Liberty.

Potluck - bring food, plan to share. Video cameras encouraged, as are chairs, etc. There's not much there, from what I remember.

I'm sure that you all wouldn't even think of it, but just in case, soft drinks only, please.

I'll be wearing the Libertarian Party of Washington shirt and Taurus Titanium .38. (And probably blue jeans and shoes. ;o)

Rachel H.
    Seattle area, but Colorado Front Range homegirl