• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

anybody going to the canyon county fair???

Hiredgun30

imported post

:celebratei was wondering if anyone was going to the canyon county fair this year.

also we should brainstorm about the western idaho fair...

i was told by a security employee that there will be signs posted about guns and that ada county will be making people who are carrying concealed, register at their booth.. i want to have a o.c. day at the fair and get some audio and video...

anybody interested.....

DCR

imported post

I'd heard on the radio that the Idaho (or Canyon County?) Democrats are raffling off a rifle at their booth at the fair. Anyone else know any details about this?