Thread: Motorcycle rally in Traverse City

Post imported post

Sorry I've been resting on my laurels, but as soon as I get Skip Coryell's speech for our open carry picnic uploaded, I'll post it if I can.

Anyway, I would like to do a motorcycle run/rally as a fundraiser for the 2nd Amendment March, looking for any advice that one could give.
    I am thinking the weekend after labor day, to correspond with a book signing by Skip!
    I think a Sunday would work best, due to the (hopeful) nice weather and lack of extra traffic we are known for up here.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Any pro-gun people in TC that can help Scott out PM him or post here. I will try to help and attend if possible. Depending on the date Skip may be available, but I can give a talk on the March as well.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

My work schedule is pretty crazy, but if there's two things I love it's the 2nd amendment and my motorcycle. I'll be keeping an eye on this.