• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Are you for or against gun violence ? . " SAY WHAT ? "

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

I knew a guy , Fred , that came home from fighting the Japanese during WWII . Fred found his sweetheart with another man . Fred took her pantyhose and he strangled her . Fred spent just shy of 20 years in prison .

Tragedy .

FogRider

imported post

CoolStoryBro.jpg

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

During the war Fred being an expert sharp shooter was assigned to shoot the enemy swimming to hisship from a sinking or burning one . Often the enemy only wanted to continue fighting . His story made sense however I ever never heard of that happening .

His sweetheart's family would never have thought to campaign against

Pantyhose Violence