• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What States honor the Washington Permit?

Glockguy

imported post

I am An Oregon Resident and i was Planning on Getting my non Resident WA CHL. and I was just curious was States honor it. So far Iv found these..... AK*, AR, AZ, ID, IN, KY, LA, MI, MS, MT, MO, NC, OH, OK, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT... is this all of them??

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

trevorthebusdriver wrote:
Anyone know of any Non-resident Utah CCW class in the Seattle area closer than Onalaska in October.
There is also a guy who comes up from Oregon to do classes in the Centralia area, I'll post the link when I find his info.

For those that don't know -
Firearms Academy of Seattle
[font="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"]next class - Sat., Oct. 3, 2009–FAS, Onalaska, WA ... 1 p.m.-5 p.m.[/font]
http://www.firearmsacademy.com/utpermit.htm

Charles Paul Lincoln

imported post

Here is another option:

http://gunsmartfirearmtraining.com/

The instructor does classes in Clackamas, Oregon and sometimes in Everett. When I attended his class, it met the requirements for both Oregon and Utah, but it is not clear from the website if that is still the case.

The class is painless except for being BORING if you have any firearms background at all. The quality of the website will tell you a lot about the instructor and the services, if you know what I mean. But, it meets the training requirements. I see he is also advertising classes that meet the Florida training requirement.

Charles