Thread: Coming to AZ in early Aug.

Post imported post

Some of you whom are regulars on here may recall me - I am the Canadian (yes, we are allowed to own guns up here..)whom is coming to the South West in August.

I was the one asking about hunting with a pistol and open carry for non-resident alien etc.

Don't recall? anyway, it will be my girlfriend and I coming for summer vacation (I am a high school teacher here - also an active reservist.

If anyone is interested in welcoming a Cannuck and his girlfriend to AZ and having a beer while talking guns etc please let me know and how to get in touch with you.

cheers.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I'm always up for a beer and a good chat. Check your Inbox for this site.

Post imported post

spartans wrote:
    Some of you whom are regulars on here may recall me - I am the Canadian (yes, we are allowed to own guns up here..)whom is coming to the South West in August.

I was the one asking about hunting with a pistol and open carry for non-resident alien etc.

Don't recall? anyway, it will be my girlfriend and I coming for summer vacation (I am a high school teacher here - also an active reservist.

If anyone is interested in welcoming a Cannuck and his girlfriend to AZ and having a beer while talking guns etc please let me know and how to get in touch with you.

cheers.
    ill welcome you but i dont drink and im kind lazy so chat on here is about it for me,

Post imported post

I'll go. Hell if we get enough people we can make an event of it

Post imported post

Spartans,

you did not say where is AZ you will be, but if you are in Phoenix on the 15th, come to the OC dinner and say Hi.