• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Coming to AZ in early Aug.

spartans

imported post

Some of you whom are regulars on here may recall me - I am the Canadian (yes, we are allowed to own guns up here..)whom is coming to the South West in August.

I was the one asking about hunting with a pistol and open carry for non-resident alien etc.

Don't recall? anyway, it will be my girlfriend and I coming for summer vacation (I am a high school teacher here - also an active reservist.

If anyone is interested in welcoming a Cannuck and his girlfriend to AZ and having a beer while talking guns etc please let me know and how to get in touch with you.

cheers.

brokenbarrel

imported post

spartans wrote:
Some of you whom are regulars on here may recall me - I am the Canadian (yes, we are allowed to own guns up here..)whom is coming to the South West in August.

I was the one asking about hunting with a pistol and open carry for non-resident alien etc.

Don't recall? anyway, it will be my girlfriend and I coming for summer vacation (I am a high school teacher here - also an active reservist.

If anyone is interested in welcoming a Cannuck and his girlfriend to AZ and having a beer while talking guns etc please let me know and how to get in touch with you.

cheers.
ill welcome you but i dont drink and im kind lazy so chat on here is about it for me,:D

Dragonflydf

imported post

Spartans,

you did not say where is AZ you will be, but if you are in Phoenix on the 15th, come to the OC dinner and say Hi.