Download and print out a copy of the Pa. Open Carry flyer here: http://paopencarry.org/pdfs/PennsylvaniaGunRights.pdf
Your Wyoming CWP (Concealed Weapon Permit) is equally as good as a Pennsylvania LTCF (License to Carry Firearms).
To open carry (except in Philadelphia) no license/permit is necessary. A license/permit is required for the following:
Places you cannot carry:
- To carry concealed.
- To carry in Philadelphia.
- To carry in a vehicle.
- To carry during a declared state of emergency.
Places you can carry (open or concealed):
- Federal buildings.
- Secured areas of airports.
- Court facilities.
- School property.
- Certain state buildings operated by the Department of State.
Concerning your daughter, minimum driving age is 16, and there's no getting around that. Pennsylvania does not have to honor a Wyoming license if the operator is underage (it's an interstate compact, and is subject to interstate agreements with one another).
- Public gatherings.
- State parks (must be concealed).
- County/local parks.
- County/local municipal government buildings.