• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

..This is what we're up against.

Jeff Hayes

imported post

This is a classicexample of what happens when sociaty violates mother nature's #1 rule, survival of the fittest. As long as society keeps on feeding, sheltering and generaly taking care of these people they will continue to multiply.

Orphan

PT111

imported post

Uh..Um...What did she say???????? I did catch that it was a California thingso I sure hope what ever it is doesn't spread.

PavePusher

imported post

I ran into that via Baens Bar first. Got to stare into the Arizona sun until her face and words are burned out of my head.

Now, normally I'm all for personal choice in drug use, but in this case, I'll make an exception.:what:

grishnav

imported post

It is possible to embed youtube videos...

Code:
[flash=480,384]http://www.youtube.com/v/Yxe_kwc8klw&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

Produces:

[flash=480,384]http://www.youtube.com/v/Yxe_kwc8klw&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

Ya know, just sayin'...

PT111

imported post

I listened to it again and discovered:

The land is free.

The food is free

Therefore we should SELL it at the farmer's market

She has a big set of knockers:D and that is evidently where her brain is. :celebrate

TRAKATAK

imported post

Whenever I feel like I am not as well educated as I should or could be, I just watch videos like this one and all of a sudden, I feel GREAT about myself! Good grief.

jbone

imported post

While I hat the OT shit,I'ed say she been smoking the shit she grows.

ChuckUFarley

imported post

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Link

I think I lost some brain cells.

What she just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in her rambling, incoherent responsewas sheeven close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in thisforum is now dumber for having listened to it. I awardher no points, and may God have mercy on her soul.

TechnoWeenie

imported post

ChuckUFarley wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Link

I think I lost some brain cells.

What she just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in her rambling, incoherent response was she even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award her no points, and may God have mercy on her soul.

Hello Mr. Penguin.

partyncwby

imported post

Forget the fence along the southern border with Mexico, start building one around California. These people can not be allowed to contaminate the rest of the country. The quarantine needs to begin immediately!