• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ohio Valley Get Together

DJ_Amish

imported post

Anyone in the Ohio Valley area (Monroe, Belmont,Jefferson, Wheeling WV area, etc) want to get together for some shooting and gossip?

I have other other weekend off and need to get rid of stress by firing a few hundred rounds... If anyone if the Ohio Valley are wants to get together to hang out shoot a bit etc, meet up just to meet let me know.

I am in the process of building a new range and kill house on my parents property (My dad and brother are cops, I'm an ex cop) in Monroe county so after that is done, maybe a big cookout and shoot fest.

Im just looking to meet new folks who enjoy shooting and self defense and practice my shooting. Message me or post if interested.

IxionDeece

imported post

I would love to join ya, but I sorta live in Piqua. Which is about 200 miles away from you, but I do wish you good luck on getting a meet going, and on building your range.

davec921

imported post

Sounds like a great time.
But same here Im in St Marys.
But if you post the date for sure and I am free I would love to attend.
I love long drives.
later
DAVE