Thread: Concealed carry and OC

Post imported post

I am visiting family in MS from Alaska (home of some of the best gun laws in America)and will be going back and forth across state lines. What are the restrictions in carrying in State parks. How are the LEO's down there dealing with OCers?

To all gun owners who carry concealed if you see someone OCing tell them you apprciate them doing that or acknowledge them some how to build confidence in some of the new OCers. The more people we get OCing the more familure and comfortablethe sheep in America (and LEOs) will be with us law abiding Americans OCing.

Post imported post

OC and CC in the same post at OCDO?!?

TAKE COVER!!!

Post imported post

1* wrote:
    I am visiting family in MS ...
    Don't take my word on it (ask in the MS forums) but last I heard, it's TECHNICALLY ok to OC in MS, but if you don't have a CHP they try to arrest based on the partial-concealment of the holster. Not sure if it's still that way though, but I'd definitely look into it before just walking around.

Banned

Post imported post

Oscarr wrote:
    if you don't have a CHP they try to arrest based on the partial-concealment of the holster.
    A Prosecutor who advanced that argument would be subject to disbarment for lying to the court.

Post imported post

Ya I'm not sure if it ever actually went to court or anything, I just remember reading something about it on 'some site' some 'time ago'.

Getting old, memory is bad lol.

Post imported post

smoking357 wrote:
    Oscarr wrote:
    if you don't have a CHP they try to arrest based on the partial-concealment of the holster.
    A Prosecutor who advanced that argument would be subject to disbarment for lying to the court.
    Man on Man just think another cool law suit! I'm in! Be down there in a few days!

Post imported post

1* wrote:
    To all gun owners who carry concealed if you see someone OCing tell them you apprciate them doing that or acknowledge them some how to build confidence in some of the new OCers. The more people we get OCing the more familure and comfortablethe sheep in America (and LEOs) will be with us law abiding Americans OCing.
    +1