Thread: Need Carcano ammo

State Researcher

Post imported post

Just got a lightly sporterized M38 Carcano carbine that was used by Finland during WWII. I'd love to find some 7.35mm ammo in this state for it, as well as some clips, and even better still, an unmodded M38 carbine stock and handguard. Any carcano stuff out there in WA?

Post imported post

Try this...
    http://www.gunbroker.com/

Search Term: Carcano

I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

State Researcher

Post imported post

For the prices they are getting for carcano ammo, I can nearly buy new production reloadable stuff. I already checked gunbroker before posting this of course. What I'm hoping to find is someone with either M38 Carcano carbine parts or 7.35mm ammo running around locally.

Post imported post

Good luck.

Post imported post

A milsurp stock and fittings for a M1938 goes for almost the same price as a milspec M1938,

I had a 6.5 and a SA marked 7.35mm I combined partsto finish the 7.35then sold off the remaining shootable6.5mm gun

Gunbroker is going to be your best bet for the enblocks, or maybe epay , Buffaloarms.com sells the 7.35mm brass and projectiles (.298 bore)

State Researcher

Post imported post

Lord_Kalen wrote:
    A milsurp stock and fittings for a M1938 goes for almost the same price as a milspec M1938,

I had a 6.5 and a SA marked 7.35mm I combined partsto finish the 7.35then sold off the remaining shootable6.5mm gun

Gunbroker is going to be your best bet for the enblocks, or maybe epay , Buffaloarms.com sells the 7.35mm brass and projectiles (.298 bore)
    I know. Anyone with a computer and the ability to type "7.35 Carcano" can find that. As you will see from the post, I'm trying to find some stuff here. In Washington. Local. Kind of a long shot to see if anyone had some stuff running around.

Post imported post

The newest WAC Gun News had someone with with rounds and other stuff for sale. I'll get the info over to you.

Edit: the ad is for 500 rounds of 6.5 Grendal for $275 .... Sorry