Thread: Free AK with puchase of Truck!

Suwannee County, FL

Post imported post

A thousand pardons if this has been posted before...

I like how the guy just ignored the dirtbag "reporter's" ridiculous leading and presumptive questions. Specifically, implying that one type of gun is somehow irresponsible in comparison to another. Human filth, she is.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

The user comments are funny, especiallygoing to a gun fight with anerf bat one

Myrtle Beach, SC

Post imported post

I've seen that. Great interview. I wonder if they will ship to Virginia because I'm going to be buying a new truck soon.

Location, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

I LOVE IT!

I love how he put that reporter in her place numerous times.
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio -

Alexandria, Virginia, United States

Post imported post

Well, don't count on the "cash for clunkers" program to hep you get that truck, because the Ubamanistas f&*ked it up just like I knew they would. And this SAME bunch of idjits wants to run our healthcare, etc?

Do yall know the Cherokee Nation gave Obama the honorary name "Running Eagle"? Here's why: a "running eagle" is a bird who is so full of crap he cannot fly.