Thread: Tom Gresham references OCDO, talks about trolls.

Post imported post

We know he was talking about you Stylez.

http://guntalk.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=508173

Forgot to mention, it's about halfway through or so.

The podcast is about 45 minutes long. I'll see if I can't isolate that segment.

Banned

Post imported post

Suck a dick. What does this contribute to this forum or movement? You're the troll.

Post imported post

Even though I (and many others) have had disagreements with Stylez, the label of troll is uncalled for.

Post imported post

thx997303 wrote:
    We know he was talking about you Stylez.

http://guntalk.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=508173

Forgot to mention, it's about halfway through or so.

The podcast is about 45 minutes long. I'll see if I can't isolate that segment.
    Please do, those of us on slow connections would appreciate a smaller download for the pertinent section. The trolls on this forum make us as a whole look bad to the rest of the world and this forum could really do with a bit more moderation. Bringing onboard some trusted individuals to moderate and remove inflammatory posts, keep things on topic, etc, would go a long way to improving the image of this forum and keeping the group focused on the important issues.

Post imported post

WheelGun wrote:
    Even though I (and many others) have had disagreements with Stylez, the label of troll is uncalled for.
    Not at all. It is entirely appropriate. He posts here, by his own admission, to stir up trouble and provide self entertainment. If that doesn't fit the definition of a troll, I don't know what does. The only mystery here is why the administration of this forum sees fit to allow this troll, along with several others, to continue derailing threads and making the forum as a whole look bad. We have lost several long time members from this forum because they have become fed up with the trolling and lack of moderation. I don't blame them for one minute.

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    Suck a dick. What does this contribute to this forum or movement? You're the troll.
    AWDstylez rarely has anything nice to say. Unfortunately, just like the loud party next door he is hard to ignore.

Banned

Post imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
    We have lost several long time members from this forum because they have become fed up with the trolling and lack of moderation. I don't blame them for one minute.

LOL

No. Actually, from the ones that I've talked to about it, it's the neo-con/fascist right-wing moonbats that are driving the OG's away. In other words, people like you. People like you are the ones that reinforce the negative, gun ownerstereotype used against us by antis. People like you spread the misinformation that keeps this group as a bunch of GOP puppets, just how the antis and all the real enemies of freedom want it. People like you are the problem.

Banned

Post imported post

No Styles, you are the demons

Post imported post

Ha! I'm the troll.

Though I don't know for sure, I would definitely believe that the trolling action thaqt goes on in the Hot Topics, and general discussion forums is exactly what Mr. Gresham was talking about.

Of course the quip about you Stylez was just a ribbing. I don't have any reason to dislike you. We just don't agree.

On the other hand, you Il Duce contribute nothing to the forum except being a dick. You are as true a troll as any other.

Now Ill be ignoring this thread as I'm sure it will go to hell from here.

And sorry about the large file.

Oh, and what this contributes to the forum is to convey how we are coming across to some who watch this forum.

We need some moderation, and we need to watch how we are portraying ourselves.

This site is the face of the Open carry movement.

Banned

Post imported post

thx997303 wrote:
    We need some moderation, and we need to watch how we are portraying ourselves.

This site is the face of the Open carry movement.
    Which is exactly why I take the time to correct the extremists. What we need to NOT come offas is the bunch of right-wing, Turner Diaries wack jobs that the American public sees us as. Unfortuntely, with the Alex Jones puppetry in full swing, that is exactly how we come off right now.

Nothing would hurt the antis' cause more thana bunch of educated, informed, non-extremist gun owners. As long as the extremist ideals are at the head of this march, we'll get no where and be dismissed, or worse yet, feared/hated, by the general public.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar

Post imported post

I listened to the whole (excrutiating)thing earlier but didn't hear the reference. Are you sure you linked the right podcast?I was a bit distracted and I might have missed it though.

What happened to the shorter version you were going to make?
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Post imported post

Dang, I must have linked the wrong hour, I thought that was the right one.

I've been busy. Lemme see if its in hour one.

Banned

Post imported post

thx997303 wrote:
    On the other hand, you Il Duce contribute nothing to the forum except being a dick. You are as true a troll as any other.

Interesting.

Slinging personal insults then declaring you're done with a thread.

That, you knob slobbing, teen lusting, festering bedsore covered piece of trailer trash, is trolling.

I'm done with this thread too.

Banned

Post imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
    thx997303 wrote:

Interesting.

Slinging personal insults then declaring you're done with a thread.

That, you knob slobbing, teen lusting, festering bedsore covered piece of trailer trash, is trolling.

I'm done with this thread too.

Reminds me of the compario guy (or whatever his name is) that randomly pops into threads to write a single post, full of personal attacks,about how I'm trolling and taking the thread off topic with too many personal attacks. :quirky

Banned

Post imported post

double