Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Tom Gresham references OCDO, talks about trolls.

  1. #1
    Regular Member thx997303's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lehi, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,716

    Post imported post

    We know he was talking about you Stylez.

    http://guntalk.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=508173


    Forgot to mention, it's about halfway through or so.

    The podcast is about 45 minutes long. I'll see if I can't isolate that segment.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,715

    Post imported post

    Suck a dick. What does this contribute to this forum or movement? You're the troll.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Delaware County, New York, USA
    Posts
    276

    Post imported post

    Even though I (and many others) have had disagreements with Stylez, the label of troll is uncalled for.

  4. #4
    Regular Member compmanio365's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pierce County, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,013

    Post imported post

    thx997303 wrote:
    We know he was talking about you Stylez.

    http://guntalk.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=508173


    Forgot to mention, it's about halfway through or so.

    The podcast is about 45 minutes long. I'll see if I can't isolate that segment.
    Please do, those of us on slow connections would appreciate a smaller download for the pertinent section. The trolls on this forum make us as a whole look bad to the rest of the world and this forum could really do with a bit more moderation. Bringing onboard some trusted individuals to moderate and remove inflammatory posts, keep things on topic, etc, would go a long way to improving the image of this forum and keeping the group focused on the important issues.

  5. #5
    Regular Member compmanio365's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pierce County, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,013

    Post imported post

    WheelGun wrote:
    Even though I (and many others) have had disagreements with Stylez, the label of troll is uncalled for.
    Not at all. It is entirely appropriate. He posts here, by his own admission, to stir up trouble and provide self entertainment. If that doesn't fit the definition of a troll, I don't know what does. The only mystery here is why the administration of this forum sees fit to allow this troll, along with several others, to continue derailing threads and making the forum as a whole look bad. We have lost several long time members from this forum because they have become fed up with the trolling and lack of moderation. I don't blame them for one minute.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    107

    Post imported post

    AWDstylez wrote:
    Suck a dick. What does this contribute to this forum or movement? You're the troll.
    AWDstylez rarely has anything nice to say. Unfortunately, just like the loud party next door he is hard to ignore.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,715

    Post imported post

    compmanio365 wrote:
    We have lost several long time members from this forum because they have become fed up with the trolling and lack of moderation. I don't blame them for one minute.


    LOL

    No. Actually, from the ones that I've talked to about it, it's the neo-con/fascist right-wing moonbats that are driving the OG's away. In other words, people like you. People like you are the ones that reinforce the negative, gun ownerstereotype used against us by antis. People like you spread the misinformation that keeps this group as a bunch of GOP puppets, just how the antis and all the real enemies of freedom want it. People like you are the problem.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    303

    Post imported post

    No Styles, you are the demons

  9. #9
    Regular Member thx997303's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lehi, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,716

    Post imported post

    Ha! I'm the troll.

    Though I don't know for sure, I would definitely believe that the trolling action thaqt goes on in the Hot Topics, and general discussion forums is exactly what Mr. Gresham was talking about.

    Of course the quip about you Stylez was just a ribbing. I don't have any reason to dislike you. We just don't agree.

    On the other hand, you Il Duce contribute nothing to the forum except being a dick. You are as true a troll as any other.

    Now Ill be ignoring this thread as I'm sure it will go to hell from here.

    And sorry about the large file.

    Oh, and what this contributes to the forum is to convey how we are coming across to some who watch this forum.

    We need some moderation, and we need to watch how we are portraying ourselves.

    This site is the face of the Open carry movement.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,715

    Post imported post

    thx997303 wrote:
    We need some moderation, and we need to watch how we are portraying ourselves.

    This site is the face of the Open carry movement.
    Which is exactly why I take the time to correct the extremists. What we need to NOT come offas is the bunch of right-wing, Turner Diaries wack jobs that the American public sees us as. Unfortuntely, with the Alex Jones puppetry in full swing, that is exactly how we come off right now.

    Nothing would hurt the antis' cause more thana bunch of educated, informed, non-extremist gun owners. As long as the extremist ideals are at the head of this march, we'll get no where and be dismissed, or worse yet, feared/hated, by the general public.

  11. #11
    Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Right Behind You!, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,818

    Post imported post

    I listened to the whole (excrutiating)thing earlier but didn't hear the reference. Are you sure you linked the right podcast?I was a bit distracted and I might have missed it though.

    What happened to the shorter version you were going to make?
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    Lex malla, lex nulla

  12. #12
    Regular Member thx997303's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lehi, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,716

    Post imported post

    Dang, I must have linked the wrong hour, I thought that was the right one.

    I've been busy. Lemme see if its in hour one.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    303

    Post imported post

    thx997303 wrote:
    On the other hand, you Il Duce contribute nothing to the forum except being a dick. You are as true a troll as any other.

    Now Ill be ignoring this thread as I'm sure it will go to hell from here.
    Interesting.

    Slinging personal insults then declaring you're done with a thread.


    That, you knob slobbing, teen lusting, festering bedsore covered piece of trailer trash, is trolling.

    I'm done with this thread too.






  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,715

    Post imported post

    Il_Duce wrote:
    thx997303 wrote:
    On the other hand, you Il Duce contribute nothing to the forum except being a dick. You are as true a troll as any other.

    Now Ill be ignoring this thread as I'm sure it will go to hell from here.
    Interesting.

    Slinging personal insults then declaring you're done with a thread.


    That, you knob slobbing, teen lusting, festering bedsore covered piece of trailer trash, is trolling.

    I'm done with this thread too.








    Reminds me of the compario guy (or whatever his name is) that randomly pops into threads to write a single post, full of personal attacks,about how I'm trolling and taking the thread off topic with too many personal attacks. :quirky

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,715

    Post imported post

    double

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •