Thread: Piss-poor effort by the Hartford Courant

Post imported post

Has anyone had a chance to read the editorial in the Courant about the concealed-carry reciprocity amendment??

It's very disappointing.

Theymanaged to includeone 'Wild West'and one 'assault weapons ban' reference. What a piss-poor effort. There was nothing about 'blood in the streets', 'guns flooding our streets', the 'gun show loophole', or 'the children'.

Reading it left me with an empty feeling - it's like they aren't even trying anymore and are just going through the motions. Or, perhaps the writer realizes that people know that everything they say about gun-controlis a crock of s***, but the column-space needed to be filled with something. Maybe some poor high-school intern was tasked to write it.

I don't know. It just wasn't a 'fun' read.

</sarcasm off>

Stay armed, stay safe.

mg

Post imported post

MG

If you could, you should have posted a link to it so that we can read it if we are not in the Hartford area.

The Connecticut Citizens Defense League is a non-partisan, grassroots organization devoted to advocating rights affirmed by the Constitutions of the United States of America and the State of Connecticut. We are especially dedicated to protecting the unalienable right of all citizens to keep and bear arms, for the defense of both self and state, through public enlightenment and legislative action.
    Join Here: http://www.ccdl.us/membership

Post imported post

Not the link I was looking for. This is a commentary on the article.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2206-Cleve...aunts-gun-bias

I will keep looking
    The Connecticut Citizens Defense League is a non-partisan, grassroots organization devoted to advocating rights affirmed by the Constitutions of the United States of America and the State of Connecticut. We are especially dedicated to protecting the unalienable right of all citizens to keep and bear arms, for the defense of both self and state, through public enlightenment and legislative action.

Post imported post

Found It!!!

http://www.courant.com/news/opinion/...tory?track=rss

And I see that MG has already commented on it!!!

Post imported post

THE LOVER wrote:
    MG

If you could, you should have posted a link to it so that we can read it if we are not in the Hartford area.

Sorry, my bad!

I forget that not everyone has the 'pleasure' of perusing that worthless, leftist piece of s***. I'll try to remember to include a link next time.

Stay armed, stay safe.

mg

Banned

Post imported post

MGoduto wrote:
    THE LOVER wrote:
    MG

Sorry, my bad!

I forget that not everyone has the 'pleasure' of perusing that worthless, leftist piece of s***. I'll try to remember to include a link next time.

Stay armed, stay safe.

mg

You mean the same leftist, piece of **** that ran a completelyunbiased, front page article on campus carry not more than a year ago?

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    MGoduto wrote:
    THE LOVER wrote:
    MG

Sorry, my bad!

Stay armed, stay safe.

mg

You mean the same leftist, piece of @#$% that ran a completelyunbiased, front page article on campus carry not more than a year ago?

Yup.

Same s***, different day...

Banned

Post imported post

MGoduto wrote:
    Yup.

Same s***, different day...

No, that was just my point, different ****, differnent day. The campus carry article was excellent, unbiased, and ran on the front page. Don't be so quick to call the Courant a piece of **** just because you don't agree with one article.