• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Piss-poor effort by the Hartford Courant

MGoduto

imported post

Has anyone had a chance to read the editorial in the Courant about the concealed-carry reciprocity amendment??

It's very disappointing.

Theymanaged to includeone 'Wild West'and one 'assault weapons ban' reference. What a piss-poor effort. There was nothing about 'blood in the streets', 'guns flooding our streets', the 'gun show loophole', or 'the children'.

Reading it left me with an empty feeling - it's like they aren't even trying anymore and are just going through the motions. Or, perhaps the writer realizes that people know that everything they say about gun-controlis a crock of s***, but the column-space needed to be filled with something. Maybe some poor high-school intern was tasked to write it.

I don't know. It just wasn't a 'fun' read.

</sarcasm off>

Stay armed, stay safe.

mg

MGoduto

imported post

THE LOVER wrote:
MG

If you could, you should have posted a link to it so that we can read it if we are not in the Hartford area.

Sorry, my bad!

I forget that not everyone has the 'pleasure' of perusing that worthless, leftist piece of s***. I'll try to remember to include a link next time.

Stay armed, stay safe.

mg

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

MGoduto wrote:
THE LOVER wrote:
MG

If you could, you should have posted a link to it so that we can read it if we are not in the Hartford area.

Sorry, my bad!

I forget that not everyone has the 'pleasure' of perusing that worthless, leftist piece of s***. I'll try to remember to include a link next time.

Stay armed, stay safe.

mg

You mean the same leftist, piece of shit that ran a completelyunbiased, front page article on campus carry not more than a year ago?

MGoduto

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
MGoduto wrote:
THE LOVER wrote:
MG

Sorry, my bad!

Stay armed, stay safe.

mg

You mean the same leftist, piece of @#$% that ran a completelyunbiased, front page article on campus carry not more than a year ago?

Yup.

Same s***, different day...

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

MGoduto wrote:
Yup.

Same s***, different day...

No, that was just my point, different shit, differnent day. The campus carry article was excellent, unbiased, and ran on the front page. Don't be so quick to call the Courant a piece of shit just because you don't agree with one article.