• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GOP Candidate: If We Lose Elections, We Still Have Guns

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

If an armed overthrow of our current government is not on the minds of millions of people, Then would someone please explain to me why the shelves of most gun shops have been nearly empty for months & months, and why ammunition has been so difficult to obtain.

people are purchasing firearms, ammuntion and accessories for a reason, and I do not think that all did it to go deer hunting.

The really sad part of it all, What happens if the anti-christ in the whitehouse goes away? Then we got Biden, if he goes away, we got pelosi!
"out of the frying pan and into the fire" comes to mind.

"The tree of libery must be refreshed from time to timewith the blood of patriots and tyrants"-Thomas Jefferson

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Nutczak wrote:
"out of the frying pan and into the fire" comes to mind.

"The tree of libery must be refreshed from time to timewith the blood of patriots and tyrants"-Thomas Jefferson
We already got this: Bush -> Obama.

And if it works, which I doubt, then the 2A has proven that, even as eviscerated as it is; it still works on cowards and keeps them in line.

I STILL don't have enough ammo....

zack991

imported post

PAPACHUCK wrote:
SouthernBoy is spot on with his last two posts.

Why is this so hard for libs to understand?
Look up a video on you tube called how liberals think and that will answer all of your questions. Make perfect sense.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

The Donkey wrote:
forever_frost wrote:
You know, she's right. The 2nd is there to protect people against a tyranical government

She was saying that the Obama administration is Marxist: therefore, if we don't succeed in getting rid of it in at the ballot box, we will need to take up arms against it.

Obama is no marxist, and this woman is a howling loon.
The dinkey is half right, obozo is more of afascist than a marxist. Other than that, this woman is exactly right.

riverrat10k

imported post

Hey Donkey breath, what about the part of the bill that requires the government have access to your financial accounts for direct debit of fees?

And the part requiring those without health insurance to pay a TAX to the government?

Not tyranny? I call BS. And don't ask for a cite. If you found the others you know the above is true.

compmanio365

imported post

Yup....we do still have guns...for now. And we may come upon the time, very soon, when we find that we have to use them for what the 2nd Amendment is REALLY about, and we will be glad we have them.......the violence and mob mentality is getting more and more out of hand every day. As a country, we have polarized into two groups, neither of which will concede anything to the other. For the side I choose, I choose liberty and freedom.

The Donkey

imported post

riverrat10k wrote:
Hey Donkey breath, what about the part of the bill that requires the government have access to your financial accounts for direct debit of fees?

And the part requiring those without health insurance to pay a TAX to the government?

Not tyranny? I call BS. And don't ask for a cite. If you found the others you know the above is true.
Since you don't have the cite, my guess is that the first provision in one of the bills just allowsone of theproposed "public option" plansto get direct withdrawals from individual accounts with the account holder's permission. They are not saying that the government gets access to your account without your permission.

Your secondclaim also appears to be wrong:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/oct/02/sarah-palin/obamas-plan-does-not-call-for-government-run-healt/

Politifact seems to be a good source for separating the true from the BS, just in case you are really interested.

KansasMustang

imported post

The Donkey wrote:
riverrat10k wrote:

Since you don't have the cite, my guess is that the first provision in one of the bills just allowsone of theproposed "public option" plansto get direct withdrawals from individual accounts with the account holder's permission. They are not saying that the government gets access to your account without your permission.

Your secondclaim also appears to be wrong:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/oct/02/sarah-palin/obamas-plan-does-not-call-for-government-run-healt/

Politifact seems to be a good source for separating the true from the BS, just in case you are really interested.
Once again Donkey you're trying to defend the indefensable. You still don't get it do you? The Obama administration is made up of criminals, gangsters, tax cheats, and Chicago mobsters. Rahm Immanuel should be in prison. He sent a dead fish to a guy and if you know anything about "La Cosa Nostra" that means "You'll sleep with the fishes" meaning "a pair of concrete shoes" Open your eyes Donkey! The Secular Progressives are trying to take control of this country and the only thing that's keeping them from it is US. Armed citizens who are informed.

rodbender

imported post

No use arguing with the Donk. His mind is made up and he ain't gonna change it just 'cuz he don't got to. And he doesn't want to admit that he has been wrong all this time. Just like Obama, he's never wrong and will not apologize for anything he has done or said.

Keep saying to yourself:

I'm never wrong

I'm never wrong

I'm never wrong

You, too, can be like the Donk (and Obama).

The Donkey

imported post

rodbender wrote:
No use arguing with the Donk. His mind is made up and he ain't gonna change it just 'cuz he don't got to. And he doesn't want to admit that he has been wrong all this time. Just like Obama, he's never wrong and will not apologize for anything he has done or said.

Keep saying to yourself:

I'm never wrong

I'm never wrong

I'm never wrong

You, too, can be like the Donk (and Obama).

But we are sometimes wrong and admit it.

Sounds like you have us confused with a former President.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

KansasMustang wrote:
Once again Donkey you're trying to defend the indefensable. You still don't get it do you? The Obama administration is made up of criminals, gangsters, tax cheats, and [organized criminals].
Hey, sounds like the last administration, too!

So much for you all's partisanship. :quirky

"No, my side of the coin of tyranny is better!" "No, mine!"

Squabbling like children over fantasy. Ridiculous.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

marshaul wrote:
KansasMustang wrote:
Once again Donkey you're trying to defend the indefensable. You still don't get it do you? The Obama administration is made up of criminals, gangsters, tax cheats, and [organized criminals].

Heh...

A 'Happy Medium' between two obvious wrongs, is merely a combination of the two wrongs...

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ixtow wrote:
marshaul wrote:
KansasMustang wrote:

Heh...

A 'Happy Medium' between two obvious wrongs, is merely a combination of the two wrongs...
I hope you're not implying reference to myself!

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

marshaul wrote:
ixtow wrote:
marshaul wrote:
KansasMustang wrote:

Heh...

No, more or less my attempt to lay bare the logic in your statement.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

marshaul wrote:

And Jesus said ... Let he that is not a smartass cast the first stone .

Everybody dropped the stones onto the ground .

Jesus OC a brick threw it at Mr. M and he did drop him in the second row .

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
marshaul wrote:
And Jesus said ... Let he that is not a smartass cast the first stone .

Everybody dropped the stones onto the ground .

Jesus OC a brick threw it at Mr. M and he did drop him in the second row .
This calls for immediate discussion!

rodbender

imported post

SFCRetired wrote:
To tell you the unvarnished truth; I'm not fond of either major party or their candidates. About the only difference I find between the two is in who they tax and what they spend it on.

Any suggestions as to how we can replace them and what we can replace them with?

The statement above I agree with wholeheartedly.

The question you pose is an extremelydifficult one to answer. I certainly don't have an answer.

How can you be 100% positive you have replaced the crooks and the crooked with something you can trust?

Libertarian? Constitutional Party? Independent? Might be the third side (or the edge) of the same coin. Our country is turning into an outdoor crapper in one hell of a hurry, and I, for one,certainly don't know of a "for sure" cure.

I have shed a few tears over where this country is going. I know what needs to be done, and replacement is not the answer.I'm not willing to talk to anyone I don't know about my cure, especially in apublic forum such as this.