• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

have a quition about ocing in pittsburgh pa

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

Seriously Spencer? After claiming not to be retarded, it's YOU asking this?

No, State-Wide pre-emption, same as before. There still aren't one million people in Pittsburgh to make it a COTFC.

GodDAMN.

PA Shooter

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
Seriously Spencer? After claiming not to be retarded, it's YOU asking this?

No, State-Wide pre-emption, same as before. There still aren't one million people in Pittsburgh to make it a COTFC.

GodDAMN.
100 percent correct. You know better, Spencer.

spencer280

imported post

never mind a friend of mine was asking and i told him that you can open carry in Pittsburgh he told me he read that it was prohibited. i told him no that you where allowed and that i was going to ask to show him that i was right. its funny someone can ask a question and you come back with a rude commits. that's going to make people new to this sight not want to ask question thinking they might get ragged on.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

I wouldn't rag on someone new.

YOU on the other hand, who claims to not be an idiot and gets all butthurt if someone says you did something stupid, I'll happily tear a new ass hole.

nova

imported post

Read the forum rules. Stop the personal attacks please.

spencer280

imported post

thank you like i state earlier i was asking for a friend and he didn't take my word for it. i knew the laws here in pa. he just wanted me to verify it . thank you all for the info

nova

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
nova wrote:
Is there a rule about leaving moderation to the moderators?
It's called a self-moderated forum. There used to be a lot more "official" mods on this board but the site owner did away with those priviledges with the hopes they would not be necessary in the first place. You're proving him wrong, apparently.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

nova wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:
nova wrote:
Is there a rule about leaving moderation to the moderators?
It's called a self-moderated forum. There used to be a lot more "official" mods on this board but the site owner did away with those priviledges with the hopes they would not be necessary in the first place. You're proving him wrong, apparently.
Do you realize that self-moderated means moderating yourself, not telling others what to do?

Because I don't think you do.

Farmer Troy

imported post

How about if we petition the moderator to remove you . . . is that self moderating enough for you?

The point is, which apparently was lost on you, was stop the personal attacks, they are not permitted.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

Farmer Troy wrote:
How about if we petition the moderator to remove you . . . is that self moderating enough for you?

The point is, which apparently was lost on you, was stop the personal attacks, they are not permitted.
It's cute how you have to throw yourself in a discussion you're not part of.

Take a hike, hoser.

Farmer Troy

imported post

Well obviously I am part of the discussion now, and NO, I am not going to take a hike.

I have as much right to participate in this forum as anyone else does. You started with the name calling, and profanity, and now that people are calling you out on it you don't like it.

I say just cool it!

Learn some manners and follow the forum rules, or you should be removed.

It's that simple.

Farmer Troy

imported post

Sorry,

I'm not going anywhere. I am tired of seeing your misconduct in these forums.

Consider yourself reported to management.

spencer280

imported post

thank you farmer I'm with you all the way . to many times other members on this sight talk down and and a lot of negative feed back and that is not what this sight is about . like i say, if you don't have something positive to add to this sight shut up. we are all supposed to be on the same side here.