• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDILC - Open Carry Dinner In Loudoun County - Carmine's NY Pizza & Subs MON 8/3/09 7:30PM

RedKnightt

imported post

We should have a good turnout. There may be some folks from AR-15.com and GlockTalk coming also. See everyone there.

As usual, I'm easy to spot: I'm the overweight white guy with a gun :lol:

nova

imported post

Nice seeing everyone, and thanks again Ed!

nice pics btw :cool::D

Riana

imported post

My son snapped a picture while the face painter was still working on you, too:

EdTruck3_640x480.jpg

I love the half-closed eyes in that shot - really lends to the realism, don't you think? :cool:

Riana

imported post

And my son decided on the Gene Simmons look for himself:

JoeyKiss2_360x480.jpg

We had a good time. It was great talking with Electric Turtle and Mrs. Electric Turtle, and 'lil Miss Electric Turtle. Hope to see you again! :cool:

Glock27Bill

imported post

ed wrote:
Guns Save Lives and Trucks Don't..
"No Marines were injured in the making of this picture"

Great time as always, nice to see you all.

Having conversations with intelligent, well-informed adults is a rarity these days.

Don't get a chance to meet up often enough, do we?