• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good Forum

alienbogey

imported post

I just registered in order to comment on what a good forum this appears to be - lots of current posts, lots of well informed people who often provide sources to back up statements of fact, and (almost always) civil discourse.

I'm a long time WA resident with a CPL since the mid 80's. I generally only open carry while hunting, but found Opencarry.org and this Washington sub-section during some internet wandering today.

I've learned a lot reading about the last 5 pages of threads.

:cool:

James06

imported post

Welcome to the forum!

Its good that youve been reading up there is alot of stuff to learn, I joined recently also and have learned alot here.

OC-Aviator

imported post

Welcome to the forum of liberty and freedom lovers.

The more we have, the more we get the truth about the carry and possesion of firearms into the minds of citizens.

Open Carry is the ultimate form of 2A activism. When some else sees you do it, it causes other to look into it and do it. Thats how I got started!

:celebrate