• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Got my Permit

Johnny_B

imported post

Yup, got my permit in the mail, was mailed on the 26th, but isn't issued until the 1st of august :(

Sigh...just a few more days though :)

Edit: From Application date to issue date was 46 days

Mississippian

imported post

That don't make a bit of sense! They know you are ok to carry, but actually post-dated the permit!?

What's wrong with this picture?

Anyway, congratulations...Time for the 'Walmart Walk' :D

Johnny_B

imported post

Mississippian wrote:
That don't make a bit of sense! They know you are ok to carry, but actually post-dated the permit!?

What's wrong with this picture?

Anyway, congratulations...Time for the 'Walmart Walk' :D
I think they post-date it so people can't say, "IT WAS MAILED AND ISSUED ON THE 26th! I LOSE 5 DAYS OF PERMIT-HOOD"!!! so they just cover themselves, I understand it, irks me a bit but I've got it.

I do need to go shopping for from herbs and spices for my chicken from Wal-mart :D