• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

another Bham picnic

skiingislife725

imported post

What about Boulevard Park on the water? Plenty of traffic for us to get our message across/some attention for our cause. And better yet, we're going to be able to show normal people that open carry is just fine and dandy...instead of just trying to get our point across to the couple of bums wandering around Marine Heritage Park.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Maritime Heritage park is right in the middle of town easy access by buses. Nice open area and there are BBQ pits. Yet the park isn't so huge like Boulevard. Plus it has Whatcom Falls creek running through it and views of the bay.

blowfish852252000

imported post

skiingislife725 wrote:
What about Boulevard Park on the water? Plenty of traffic for us to get our message across/some attention for our cause. And better yet, we're going to be able to show normal people that open carry is just fine and dandy...instead of just trying to get our point across to the couple of bums wandering around Marine Heritage Park.
lets scare all the bums that way they do not ask for change or steal our food

blowfish852252000

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
Maritime Heritage park is right in the middle of town easy access by buses. Nice open area and there are BBQ pits. Yet the park isn't so huge like Boulevard. Plus it has Whatcom Falls creek running through it and views of the bay.
maritime is a very nice park. I never knew they had bbq pits. what exactly are we trying to prove to people that OC is legal i know that but is it the police that we are trying to teach them the state laws and our rights? i never understood that my wife asked me today

sudden valley gunner

imported post

We have no need to "prove" anything. It is legal, and it is our right. We just have a picnic. Just so happens that some of those who attend like to openly carry their firearms.

We had no hassles the last picnic and most of those around us took brochures and talked about open carry. There are a lot more people who are into 2A than the media or politicians portray.