• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A very big THANK YOU to one of our own, peter nap!

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

As some of you may know, peter nap (Don) is a member here. He is the journalist/photographer whom some of you may have seen at any number of Open Carry functions.

Don recently told me that he and his lovely wife Jane would be signing up for a firearms safety class and that he chose my company, Proactive Shooters, for the training. Don also indicated that he wanted to write an article about the experience for his website, http://www.oldva.org.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Don for a wonderful article. As a business owner, I am extremely proud that not only my staff but also ourtraining programreceived such high praise.

Too often in life, we don't take the time to show our appreciation and say thank you. I could not let this passwithout publicly offering my gratitude. Thank you Don, Jane, and all of our past and future students for helping to make Proactive Shooters assuccessful as we have become.

JimReynolds

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

hMMMM....I was wondering why I got so much email from OCers.

What I wrote was true. Had the class been bad, I would have written that also.

Wait until I finish the story on The Hanover Clerks Office. They made a statement about complying with the code that is just UNBELIEVABLE !

I won't be getting any Christmas cards from them after it goes out.:lol:

It's nice to see a positive comment though, Jim. Thanks!

I've already gotten several negative emails from ladies, presumably fat and who presumably wear Spandex.

RedKnightt

imported post

That was a nice article, well-written. It's good to see reviews of the various CHP classes. I wish I had done a writeup of my CHP class from Piedmont NRA Instructors when I went through it a year and a half ago. It was a decent experience, but the details of the class conduct are somewhat fuzzy now.

I agree with our favorite bear-cam operator that the young lady behind the table is knockout, however :)