• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Live Free or die Rally - Aug. 21-23 Jaffrey, New Hampshire

First Responder

imported post

Yes, has been about the same time of year. I'm not sure about next year's date.

Maybe I'll also pass on the LFOD rally .... too many "crazies" have been in attendance going back to Columbus in 1492 with his "the Earth is round" theory and even in 1514 when that nut Copernicus claiming the Earth was not the center of the universe ... no use in wasting my time since the "authorities" have always told us what the "truth" is.

Sorry I couldn't resist ... with only 18 "topics" listed, among the dozens of organizations that will be in attendance, I'm assured of some thought provoking points of views. I must support an event where the free exchange of information is made available and at least hear for myself some of the views of the remaining 17 topics being presented.

lasertech

imported post

No problem.

I've run into the 911 whackjobs at other events and and have decided that I'd just as soon not be around them.

In no way do I cast any asspersions on others that choose to attend the rally and hope itgoes off really well.