• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WHAT IF IT SHOULD FALL TO ME?

Alexcabbie

imported post

I have been searching my soul and trying to estimate my courage lately. What would I do if boots came pounding up the steps and a pounding at the door and a cry of "POLICE! SEARCH WARRANT!" and I knew they were after my recently-outlawed firearms?

There would be only two outcomes to such a scenario. Either surrender and submission OR resistance and death. Most assuredly. Not only that, but in the process I might end the life of the father of some innocent little kid. As God is my witness I do NOT WANT TO KILL ANYBODY let alone some LEO with a family who has never done anything to me.

I am acquainted with quite a few LEOs and I like them. Oh, God.... double tap them in the head with a .44 Mag?? What a nightmare. Goddamnit all. The very possibility makes me sick.

I have had conversations along these lines with some of these LEOs. Not a few have indicated to me that they would refuse such illegal orders. But they have mouths to feed. And I (for some reason) want also to continue to live.

BUT if push comes to shove, then I had rather die on my feet than live on my knees. This is the way I was raised and that is how I will be lowered down into the grave. I will refuse and resist ANY incursion on my 2A rights and will do so unto my death. My hope is that the arrogant bastards who currently THINK they run the f&^%ing show will get a very unpleasant surprise in November 2010. But in any case I am in the final analysis prepared to die for my country, even facing a domestic enemy.

What about you?

smoking357

Banned
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
I have been searching my soul and trying to estimate my courage lately. What would I do if boots came pounding up the steps and a pounding at the door and a cry of "POLICE! SEARCH WARRANT!" and I knew they were after my recently-outlawed firearms?

There would be only two outcomes to such a scenario. Either surrender and submission OR resistance and death. Most assuredly. Not only that, but in the process I might end the life of the father of some innocent little kid. As God is my witness I do NOT WANT TO KILL ANYBODY let alone some LEO with a family who has never done anything to me.

I am acquainted with quite a few LEOs and I like them. Oh, God.... double tap them in the head with a .44 Mag?? What a nightmare. Goddamnit all. The very possibility makes me sick.

I have had conversations along these lines with some of these LEOs. Not a few have indicated to me that they would refuse such illegal orders. But they have mouths to feed. And I (for some reason) want also to continue to live.

BUT if push comes to shove, then I had rather die on my feet than live on my knees. This is the way I was raised and that is how I will be lowered down into the grave. I will refuse and resist ANY incursion on my 2A rights and will do so unto my death. My hope is that the arrogant bastards who currently THINK they run the f&^%ing show will get a very unpleasant surprise in November 2010. But in any case I am in the final analysis prepared to die for my country, even facing a domestic enemy.

What about you?
Here's an idea: how about getting out of this crappy country and moving to another where you don't have to worry about the pigs killing you in your bed?

In historical perspective, 2009 America is among the least free countries that have ever been seen. Sure, full-on dictatorships can be bad, but not all are. Current-day America is a horrible and dangerous place.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:

What about you?

I will live and not kill my neighbor Law Enforcement Officer . At the right time of my choosing the give me liberty or give me death will be spoken .

I have already drawn the line in the sand to unite and vote for 2010 & 2012 .

Alexcabbie , your discernment abilities are too valuable to go down in the first wave . It may be more courageous to live as an American Revolutionary than a dead fanatic . I have been taught to first identify the situation before acting .

I am more deadly alive . LOL hahaha

Alexcabbie

imported post

RockyMtnScotsman wrote:
'Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

I made my peace with that maxim quite some time ago. It helps if you know where you're going when you're done here too.
Aye. In "The Screwtape Letters', C.S. Lewis has Screwtape (Undersecretary of Temptation in the Principality of Hell) saying: "......consider what disadvantages war puts us at. Men are sent to places where the know they could die and, if they are at all of the eneny's camp, prepared....." Indeed.

Carnivore

imported post

If any at all can be predicted, I'll try to get my wife out.. If it happens in the blink of an eye, I'll have to force her to turn herself over to the proposed intruders so she can walk away unscathed.. I'd be on the phone with family to get here ASAP, and get her out of here. After I know she's safely gone, I'd just have to stay and committ suicide by police!!

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

" Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country , you won by making the other dumb bastard die . . .

Men , this stuff we hear about Americans wanting to stay out of war , not wanting to fight , is a lot of bullshit . "

George S. Patton , Jr.

United States Third Army , 31MAY1944 , speech while OPEN CARRYING

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:

What about you?

How melodramatic...

But, hey, it's your scenario. You can furnish itwith any components you liketo make it come out any way you wish.

But I gotsta ask: Would you still have your firearms in your house as the coppers came a'pounding (boots and door) for them since they'd been "recently-outlawed?"

If so, why?

That would seem to be a foolhardy, even suicidal strategy. I guess it could be arrogant on your part, too.

P.S. I think the conventional approach to scenario planning is not to limit it to two outcomes. The strength of scenarios is that it gives indications of unpredicted outcomes. Play out your scenario a few times and eventually you'll get it--get the guns out first and send them to a safe place or at least a better place.

No need to be double-tapping LEOs with a .44 mag. No real need, anyway.

(Can you really DT a moving target in the head with a .44 mag?--or is that just talking shiz with a Z?)

thx997303

imported post

Have any of you heard the story of the Belgian Corporal?

If not, here it is.
http://www.examiner.com/x-2698-Char...gers-of-gun-registration-The-Belgian-Corporal

If the JBTs are to come, we will have warning. Your firearms should already be somewhere safe. There is a good reason for burying your guns. So they will be available later.

And if you have registered your guns, they better be there.

I will fight, but I will not allow the JBTs to pick the time and place.

compmanio365

imported post

If it's time to bury them....it's time to use them.......I don't buy this "bury your guns" crap. Like they won't know that and be able to find them.......you should give them your guns.....bullets first.

Carnivore

imported post

If the laws were to go so haywire that all firearms were outlawed, and the SS showed up kicking in your door to confiscate them, they'd already have a list in hand of some firearm of some sort that you owned. If it wasn't readily available for them to remove from your premises, I'm sure you would be removed from the premises immediately and sent off to summer camp until you were deemed not dangerous, or your time came to walk into the gas chamber with a lot of familiar faces walking in right beside you that couldn't furnish the known registered firearm upon demand.. When it comes time for the powers that be to feel the need to go door to door, all other freedoms are already gone!! I don't care to miss the next sunrise.

But on the other hand lots will fold immediately, and be seen at the back of the group of door kickers in a Brown shirt!!

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Carnivore wrote:
If the laws were to go so haywire that all firearms were outlawed, and the SS showed up kicking in your door to confiscate them, they'd already have a list in hand of some firearm of some sort that you owned. If it wasn't readily available for them to remove from your premises, I'm sure you would be removed from the premises immediately and sent off to summer camp until you were deemed not dangerous, or your time came to walk into the gas chamber with a lot of familiar faces walking in right beside you that couldn't furnish the known registered firearm upon demand.. When it comes time for the powers that be to feel the need to go door to door, all other freedoms are already gone!! I don't care to miss the next sunrise.

I heard somewhere that a secret branch of the military procurement apparatus has ordereddevelopment ofmobile armoredgas chambers (MAGC)for the post-gun outlawing period.

These mobile armored gas chambers are about as big as a commercial tour bus. Go in the front, never come out.

When the boots come a'pounding up your stairs and kick your door in you will be given a choice: cough up the gun(s) or take a ride in the magic bus.

No need for massive troop deployments to control or transport gun ban law breakers. The logistics of the program are quite impressive.

U.S. and foreign major aeronautical/defense companies, trying to find replacement projects for all the jet and weapons orders that are drying up, are said to be in line to get the secret contracts. The Obama government toyed with the notion that General Motorscould do it (as part of a secret stimulus tranch of funding) but GM's engineers said it would take 30-80 years to develop. Even though Obama is a relatively young man, he decided that he cannot wait that long...

thx997303

imported post

I am thinking, that I may agree, when the gubs are supposed to be registered, then is the time to do something.

Of course as I said, I will do whatever is necessary to bring the fight when I decide.

And bring the fight fast and hard. But the key being, not when there is no way for me to win.