Thread: Coalition to Stop Gun Violence * Member List - Organizations

Banned

Post imported post

Banned

Post imported post

Maybe supporting the Second Amendment instead of laying around for a photo would help to solve the situation .

After all Gun Rights prevent violence and facts do not lie around .

Post imported post

Coalition to stop Gun Violence is not about stopping violence as it is about stopping gun ownership. The so called coalition is just another anti gun group that provides nothing but a fountain of bad information.

Campaign Veteran GlockMeisterG21's Avatar

Post imported post

If they're getting government funds maybe we should start an organization along the lines of Coalition to Stop Criminal Violence. Our mission would be to arm, train, and educate the general public in self-defense and responsible use of firearms.

An armed society is a polite society.
    “The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.” — Col. Jeff Cooper, GUNS & AMMO, January 2002

Post imported post

That kid looks pissed: "No mom I don't wanna go to the gun violence thing, I wanna play cops and robbers with my friends."