• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Utah Concealed Firearm Permit Class - Special price! $50.00

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

2009 has been avery goodyear so far for my company, Proactive Shooters. One of the things that I'm instituting as a way tosay thank you to the gun owning community for helping make Proactive Shooters as successful as it has been is to run some "surprise" specials every once in a while. Tonight, is one of those specials....

Normally, the cost of our Utah Concealed Firearm Permit class is $79.95. For a very short time, you can register for this class for only $50.00, a savings of almost $30.00. This special price is only available for the class date this Saturday, August 1, 2009.

Here's the details.....

The special price is available now, July 30 from 7pm until the morning of July 31 at 7am - a 12 hour window. This special price is only available for the class date this Saturday, August 1, 2009, 10am - 4pm. Our online registration system will timestamp each registration so it must be completed within that 12 hour window.

1) Go to our registration link - http://proactiveshooters.com/proactiveshooters/available-courses/registration-utah-concealed-carry-permit-class/and register online for the class. Make sure that you select the August 1, 2009 class date.

2) When you register, there is a line that asks "How did you hear about Proactive Shooters?" In that field, enter "OCDO $50".

3) At the end of the form, click SUBMIT to send your registration. Once you register, skip the Pay Now option as it will charge you the normal $79.95 price.

4) When you arrive for the class, you may pay your $50.00 by cash, check or money order. Sorry, we will not be accepting credit cards for this offer.

That's it! Like I said, its a special short time offer....Seating is limited so register now.

Thanks!

Jim Reynolds

Fenris

imported post

Are you going to be doing another one of these anytime soon?

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

Icetera wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
Fenris wrote:
Are you going to be doing another one of these anytime soon?
I'm sure that we will. It was kind of a surprise thing that we decided to do to drum up some students and to give a bit of a price break. A few people took advantage of it.
How about a retroactive deal :D
You never know! :)