• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Form Letters

TOF

imported post

Bull Frog wrote:
to be CERTAIN you did not any wordsout.

Then mail it, an be prepared to correct the errors you missed .... :uhoh:

Well Bull Frog,

It appears some lack comprehension of the unstated word or perhaps life in general. :lol:

Bull Frog

imported post

Bull Frog wrote:
to be CERTAIN you did not any wordsout.

Then mail it, an be prepared to correct the errors you missed .... :uhoh:

Sorry, I guess my observation was a little too cryptic. I was referring to typos I sawin proposed form letters - it's best to have many proof read many times before before publishing; i.e; don't rush topublishadocument thatmay have spelling or grammar errors.

The quote itself is self depreciating - the word "leave" is purposely ommited.:)

OC-Glock19

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Bull Frog wrote:
Bull Frog wrote:
To be CERTAIN you did not leave any wordsout. (Incomplete sentence)

Then mail it, and be prepared to correct the errors you missed .... :uhoh:

Sorry, I guess my observation was a little too cryptic. I was referring to typos I sawin proposed form letters - it's best to have proofread many times before before publishing; i.e., don't rush topublishadocument thatmay have spelling or grammatical errors.

The quote itself is self deprecating - the word "leave" is purposely omitted.:)
Sorry Bullfrog, I can't help it. I proofread for a living. (And to keep this on topic, I frequently open carry while doing so.)

Bull Frog

imported post

OC-Glock19 wrote:
Bull Frog wrote:
Bull Frog wrote:
To be CERTAIN you did not leave any wordsout. (Incomplete sentence)

Then mail it, and be prepared to correct the errors you missed .... :uhoh:
Sorry, I guess my observation was a little too cryptic. I was referring to typos I sawin proposed form letters - it's best to have proofread many times before before publishing; i.e., don't rush topublishadocument thatmay have spelling or grammatical errors.

The quote itself is self deprecating - the word "leave" is purposely omitted.:)
Thank you, I needed that!:)
Sorry Bullfrog, I can't help it. I proofread for a living. (And to keep this on topic, I frequently open carry while doing so.)